~Twenty-Four - Its okay..~

A/n: Lets just say that SOME spicy stuff happens. Not to spicy, it's just the right amount of spice.

Y/n POV

    Camilo starts to walk me to his home and I'm feel like I'm on the verge of tears. Once we finally arrive all the Madrigals except for the parents and Bruno are right at the entrance. They all stop what they're doing and immediately set their eyes on me when Camilo opens the front door.

    They all look at me with concern in their eyes. Mirabel tries to talk to us but, is turned down by Camilo.

Camilo leads me upstairs and towards his room. Once we are inside he closed the door shut. I sit down on his bed and start to let out all of my tears that I've held in for the past couple of weeks, that I didn't even know i was holding back.

     "Shhh...Its okay...I got you, your alright.." the curly-haired boy whispered while wrapping his arm around my waist. I put my head on his shoulder and suddenly, a wave of comfort washes over me, causing me to slowly stop crying. Camilo still has his arm around my waist and doesn't seem like he ever would want to let go. Suddenly, we hear a knock at the door.

"Hello? Camilo, is y/n in there? It's Antonio and Dolores! We just wanna make sure that y/n is okay!" Camilo looks at me, making sure that I'm okay with him opening the door, after a nod of reassurance he opens the door. I see a small figure run towards me, with a box in its hands.

"This is for you y/n!" Antonio cheered, overwhelmed with excitement. My mood got lifted up a bit due to his happiness. Dolores walked to Camilo's bed and sat down beside me, giving me a comforting smile. I slowly opened the box and when i opened it i saw a...picture frame? But there was no picture? I'm so confused right now...

I gave a Antonio a confused look and he joyfully replied to my confused look, " Oh! I forgot to tell you! The picture for that is hidden! I only know where is it! So, you'll have to find it if you want the picture!"

The second Antonio was done speaking Mirabel, Luisa, and Isabella walked into the room. "Y/n! Help me! Ive been trying to find the photo and Isabela and Luisa have been NO HELP AT ALL!"

We all decided to start to look for the photo. We looked upstairs, downstairs, everywhere we could look. Me and Isabela looked in the kitchen and when i was looking through some cabinets and i saw a paper. It read 'CLUE!' In Antonio's handwriting.

"I FOUND A CLUE!" I screeched on the top of lungs. Everyone rushed into the room and crowded around me. I opened it and started to read it out loud. "Hello! You are looking for the picture that goes to the frame most likely. The clue is 'Im tired i wish i had a nice fluffy cloud to sleep on!'

We all thought for a moment before i yelled, "PEPAS ROOM!" Everyone started to run towards her room and thank god that the parents were out in the village during our little scavenger hunt.

When Luisa burst open the door and immediately we started to run towards her bed. After some looked Mirabel raised a letter in the air and announced to everyone, "I HAVE FOUND, ANOTHER CLUE!!" Camilo ran towards Mirabel and tackled her to the ground. He snatched the letter out of her hand and held it out of her reach by shapeshifting into Jose.

"Clue number 2: Hello again! Congrats on finding the second clue! The clue is: 'I've been feeling hungry,maybe i can come up with a new recipe. I would need a field of  herbs, species and a nice place to cook to do such though.'

All of us were in deep thought and then i thought. Julieta s room!. I didn't say anything. I just got up, an started running towards Julieta's room. I heard the gang start yelling at me but, i kept booking it out of Pepa's room. I heard someone get up and start running after me.

I made it into Julieta's room and booked it towards the huge felid and started looking for the paper letter. After a couple of seconds of making it to the felid i got tackled into the tall-grass area. "Hola mi reina~" It was Camilo. I would greet him back but, he was basically crushing me.

"Camilo..i-i can't breathe.." I whispered. He quickly let go of me and started to just look at me. "What? Is there something on my face?" I questioned. He chuckled.

"No, there is nothing on our face. Well, except for your beauty." He winked at me. I felt my face heat up and i quickly turned away from embarrassment. He grabbed my waist and forced me to turn to face him. He pulled me close to his body and lifted my chin up to properly look up at him.

"Camilo! We shouldn't be doing this right now! We could get caught by someone!" I whisper-yelled at him. He was in thought for a moment before  he shrugged his shoulders. He leaned in to kiss me and when he did he started to fall, pulling me with him.

We basically had a make out session. There. I said it. Happy now?

After a couple of minutes i saw a white piece of paper. It easily stuck out while being beside the green grass. I pulled away from him and i could tell he was visibly upset. I got up and quickly picked up the letter and analyzed it carefully.  I jumped up with joy and rushed out of the room, Camilo following close behind.

"I FOUND ANOTHER CLUE!" I yelled. Everybody was scattered around and quickly huddled around me as i read the letter aloud. " This is the last clue! The clue is: 'The person who has the Photo haven't spoke since this hunt has started..'

Immediately i knew who it was. Dolores. I slowly turned towards her and held out my hand for the photo. She laughed while shaking her head. She brought out the photo from her pocket and handed it to me. I pulled the photo close to my eyes and my heart melted from the photo.

The photo was me and all of the madrigals. " That was supposed to be your quince present but, I couldn't wait! I hope you like it y/n!" Antonio said, coming out of nowhere. He ran up to me and gave me a big hug, because he was so short compared to me he was only hugging my legs. I bent down to give him a proper hug.

"I love it Antonio.."  i was honestly starting to tear up. I felt so grateful that all of the madrigals saw me as their own and treated me like family ( well, except for camilo of course- ) Everybody started to take notice that i was tearing up and also bent down to the floor and we all shared a group hug.

A/n! I'm gonna try to make every chapter have at least 1000 words and upload more chapters a day so just pray for me okay?
Anyways there might be some typos but that just because I'm to lazy to correct it.