Bonus Chapter 2

Hloo guys!!

Hloo guys!!

How are you all?

Thank you for your love and constant support. Her Heart Keeper has reached 100K+ views and 10K+ votes.

It really wouldn't have been possible without you.

Listen to the song below, I just fell in love with his soothing voice.

Author's POV:

Siri unlocked her apartment door and moved inside. But she stopped in her tracks, listening to the music. She slowly moved towards the source in a daze and stopped at her room door. She saw Pranav practising a song while playing guitar.

He stopped, looking at her. She told him to continue and sat down in front of him, placing her head on his thigh. He smiled at her and continued his singing.

Matanedi ledu bashanedi ledu...

Choopu basha naku chalule...

(Words are not sufficient; as long as we live, damsel, [our] eyes will do the talking.)

Ninnanedi ledu repanedi ledu...

Neti roju naku chalule...

(No need for yesterday, no need for tomorrow, just this very moment is enough.)

Na annade ledu...nenannade ledu...

Nalona virithota virabusene...

(Without roots, without seeds, without rain sprinkled by the sky; why are the flowers in his garden blossoming?)

Ye katthi pidi ledu...

Ye raktha thadi ledu...

Nuni metthani prema nanu gelichene...

(without sword, without struggle, without painful war - what is this, the love is conquering me.)

Kalisi poye manasu...

Tholisari nilichipoye adugu

Ninu cheri nilichipoye manasu

Prathi sari kalisi veyi adugu

Paruvama...

Siri raised her head and looked at him, who was singing the song and closing his eyes. She took a little kajal from her eyes and put it on his feet, making him look at her.

"Will you marry me, Pranav?" She asked, looking into his eyes, making him look at her shocked.

"What did you say?" He asked her, coming out of shock.