Chapter 19 - The roof

guys my first chapter makes me cringe so hard. should i change it? low-key wanna change it. let me knowwww?? cuz i'm overthinking way too much

ALSO imma just let u guys in on my pain bc i am absolutely dying over here.

hear me out... so i went to the gym for the first time in ages and i did an ab workout cuz your girl wants to get ripped yk anyways that was THREE DAYS AGO AND I STILL CANT MOVE. LIKE IT HURTS SM.

chile um anyways that's all i wanted to say

enjoy xo

i'm about two seconds from throwing myself off of this house

I'm currently sitting on the roof at 5 fucking AM.

how did i get up here? i have no fucking clue.

The stars are bright tonight, and all though they look really pretty they make me want to rip my eyeballs out.

for what reason I don't know. They're pissing me off.

everything pisses you off.

Well lucky for me, they're almost gone as the sun is rising but then again...

let me guess. it's so pretty and perfect that it makes you want to rip your eyes out.

precisely.

I sigh, taking in all my pretty surroundings.

My mind seeming to have a mind of its own and keeps taking me back to the situation that happened not even two hours ago. Him walking into me, covered in blood, his shirt half-way undone...

you horny fuck.

After i realised I was wearing his sweatshirt, i mentally face palmed myself and didn't move for a good ten minutes.

And now i'm sitting on the top of my Dads roof, simply thinking, taking everything in.

Thinking seems to be all I do these days. It's always about the Americans to my foster parents to now... Leandro.

He has taken up a good 1/3 of mind. That cocky fucker.

There's just something about him that I can't pin point but draws me in.

It's like he sees past my wall, straight through me. Like he can see my whole past and I can't even read him. But something tells me that there's a part of him missing. Something taken away too soon.

Just like me...

My thoughts of the smexy mobster are interrupted by a grunt coming from behind me.

Turning my head in curiosity i see Elio laying flat on his stomach groaning in pain.

I shake my head, about to roll my eyes when i hear him say "don't roll you eyes at me bitch."

"don't call me a bitch then" I scoff rolling my eyes of course.