086

HIIII!! LOOK AT THIS AMAZING ART!! OMG [NAME] LOOKS SO HOT!! SO PRETTY TOO!! I MEAN, JUST LOOK AT HER!! THIS IS THE HARDWORK OF Mussein so TYSM!!! ILY!!

-----

You rushed over at the abandoned parking lot, feeling your breathing hitchen as you saw the backs of Toman, many of them struggling against Valhalla.

You almost wheezed in pain, dragging your slightly aching legs towards the parking lot. Scanning your eyes around the area, you came across Baji being confronted by Chifuyu, watching as the latter had tears streaming down his cheeks.

You inched closer to them, grabbing onto a nearby metal pipe and slamming it against the skull of the nearest Valhalla member, "Get the fuck outta my way!!" You hissed as you used your unbroken, [Dominant Side] hand to swing the pipe at other Valhalla members.

They all got knocked down, one by one as you worked your way over to where Chifuyu was, "Takemichi... I can't do it... I can't fight Baji-san..." Your heart broke upon hearing the poor boy cry out.

But just then...

You noticed Kazutora glaring daggers at Baji, making your breathing quicken. The knife in his hand glinted under the sunlight, and you finally remembered your vision.

'No, no, no!!' You thought as you threw the metal pipe away and pushed the people away. Time seemed to have stopped, a sickening feeling blooming in your chest as you recalled your painful memories.

'Please... let me make it in time!!' You cried in your head, begging to God that he'd save your friend. At this moment, you didn't care if you had a broken wrist, you continued to push people away.

Baji had punched both Chifuyu and Takemichi, as Takemichi pulled him, "Baji-san!!" He yelled as he tugged at the boy.

Kazutora rushed at him with all his strength, reeling his hand back, "Die, Baji!!" The yellow eyes boy yelled as no one had yet to notice you.

And then... It all came to a halt...

Takemichi looked back in shock as he pushed Kazutora back, making Chifuyu grab onto the latter's collar, "You bastard!! What do you think you're doing?!" But the deranged boy didn't seem to be in the right state of mind.

Baji looked at them in horror, before he slowly moved his head back and let out a choked cry.

There you stood... stumbling around as the knife lodged straight in your abdomen. You stared at it in shock, before staggering back slightly and ultimately falling to the ground.

"[NAME]!!" Keisuke cried as he rushed over, catching the attention of everyone that knew your real name.

Even those who didn't know, looked up above as the entire fight came to a halt. Toman stood completely still, horror evident in their eyes as they caught sight of their Coordinate's body on the ground.

"[NAME], NO!!" Ken screamed, his voice coming out so raw that it cracked in the end, running chills down everyone's spines as they finally broke out of their thoughts.

Valhalla's members took advantage of Toman's frozen state and hurled at them. But hearing Ken's cry, they all were pulled out of their thoughts as they began to fight back.

Or more like, massacre the remaining members of the opposing gang...

Ken, who was up against Hanma, grabbed him by the throat and rammed him straight to the ground, not caring about anything else as he rushed over to you.