Chapter - 47

Hey my Starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Here I come, with the most awaited chapter of your favourite story!!!!!

I know many of you have started loving my story, but with a very sad heart I have to announce today that.... Yeh Prem Kahani ab puri hone jaa rahi hai.......

So only few chapters were left of MY TEEN WIFE👰

BUT, .. Readers dear
             Never fear..
Yours Kajal is here😎.... I'll again come back with a dhinchak Prem kahani ,which I kept on hold now.

So, Not to worry ☺☺☺
Enjoy your story 😁😁😁

Hahaha I'm the best poet.. I know that 😋😋😋

Happy Reading

****
In the previous chapter we've seen that finally Mr. Mathur, being a beloved father forgave Panchhi
. Everything has came on track except ours Hero, Raj.
He again started maintaining distance from Kajal and his behavior made his teen wife very tensed.
Panchhi's wedding is gonna happen now.....

Now Present....

Before Kajal could put Vermilion on her hairline, Kavya pulled her with her, downstairs on the stage.

Panchhi was sitting on the bride chair looking beautiful and Kajal was standing beside her, whereas Kavya was standing on the opposite side of Panchhi.

Kajal's orbs were roaming in the whole hall looking for her husband, but he's nowhere to be seen. She s literally craving for him.

Searching for Raj, Kajal's eyes fell on Kavya. She saw that her bestie is curling up pure pink in shyness looking at a corner.

Kajal became stunned to find the person on that corner, it was non other than ours Jai.

He's continuously gazing Kavya with admiration and instead of getting angry, Kavya is being shy.

Kajal became extremely happy and started thinking, "If Jai bhai and Kavya loves each other and if they'll get married... Than it'll be lovely...Four of us!!!We'll hangout... We'll go on a double date and we'll became mothers together yeah!!!!

Suddenly her dazzling smile vanished thinking about Raj.

" How can four of us will go... If Raj continues to ignore me like that"thinking this Kajal again became sad.

****
Jai was having juice but his stare was not leaving Kavya for a minute.

"Mandap tayyar hai..... Mehmaan bhi sab yaha majood hai... Or meri rani (kavya) bhi hai!!! Shaadi kar lu kya???Jai was thinking this smiling mischievously .
(Altar is ready, guests are also there and my queen too. Will I get married)

Jai's lovey dovey bubble got burst by Kajal. He spat the juice aside after looking the furious face of Kajal.

"Bhabhi... Kya hua Maine kya kiya" Jai asked being horrified because he thought that Kajal is angry on him on gawking her bestie.

Kajal looked towards Kavya then back to him and said, "Aapne  filhal toh kuch nahi kiya.... Jo bhi kiya hai wo apke jigri dost ne kiya hai"
(Till now you didn't do anything wrong bit your beloved friend did)

"I'm fed up from Raj... Where the hell is he from morning ,and all of you are telling lies about him being here and there...... I want truth now otherwise........I'm not gonna let that happen, which you're dreaming right now!!! Kajal said with an evil smirk looking towards Kavya.