[Taekook] Just One Stare, One Night

(Requested by grxcefuI 💜)(I totally didn't make the title just like the intro of "Just One Day"🙄)

(I totally didn't make the title just like the intro of "Just One Day"🙄)

Jungkook gulped as he fiddled with his fingers. He could see Taehyung, his longtime crush, on another table, laughing and chatting with his friends. He's just there though, all alone by himself, not like Taehyung.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he made eye contact with Taehyung. He looks down, gulping as he tried to play it off. He looks back and sees Taehyung, walking to him.
"Call me later, sweetheart" Taehyung says, giving Jungkook a paper and winking before leaving the
cafeteria.

Jungkook looked at the paper Taehyung had given him, it consisted his number and a note.

Hey, pretty... my number XXXXXXXXX
Make sure to call me, saw you staring awhile ago ;)

-Taehyung♡

Jungkook blushes and immediately put the number in his contacts. He put his phone in his pocket and hid the note, making sure it won't disappear.

Jungkook poked his tongue on the inside of his cheek as he stared at Taehyung's number. He was contemplating whether to call Taehyung or not. He takes a deep breath and finally got the courage. He's going to call Taehyung. The phone rang after a few seconds and he hears loud music.
"H-hello?" He stuttered, clearing his throat.

"Oh, hello, pretty! Why don't you come to the party? You know, have fun!"

"U-uhm... I don't know where it is" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.

"I'll come get you then, your address?"

"XXXX street" Jungkook says, gulping.

"Okay, pretty... Dress hot"

Jungkook blushes and ended the call. He looked around his room. He needs to dress hot. He ran to his closet and went to find some clothes he can use.

Jungkook gulped as he sees Taehyung outside. He looked at himself one more time before walking to the door. He opened it and he's met with Taehyung.
"Hi... " Jungkook says and Taehyung smiled back.
"You're pretty... " Taehyung says, he wasn't staring at Jungkook's body, but rather at his face.

Everything happened in the party. Jungkook didn't drink and he's glad Taehyung didn't force him. They danced at the dance floor. And...

"What do you want our baby's name to be, honey?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung chuckles, caressing the younger's bump.

"I want it to be Jyunhae!"

"That's cute"