Chapter 4

Chapter 4- Forbidden Friendship

'That human, saved me,' You checked your reflection from the pond you landed near, checking to see if there was any injuries at all

'None, I'm safe,' You let out a few sigh, and started to worry about something else.

'I need to head back home. Da was right about everything. About me not being ready to handle humans, me not being strong enough... me not fit to be Alpha,' You sniffed, feeling shame wash over you.

'I'll never be like yer, Da. And this proved it,' You lowered your head down, and slowly walked off into a cave, where you laid down and closed your eyes in frustration.

'I'm such an idiot,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"10 minute break, Young Midoriya, and we'll continue on!" All Might raised his hands up as Izuku collapsed out of breath.
"Great..." He sighed, before taking a swing of water and pulled out something from his bag.

'Right, now let's see,' He flipped through pages of the book, going through each section and class, trying to figure out something. All Might noticed and walked towards the boy.
"Looks like even after studying your muscles, you're studying your brain!" The hero laughed boastingly, and looked down.

"What class are you studying for?" He asked curiously, and Izuku looked up with astonishment.
"Oh, I'm not studying for school, it's for a curious thought," Izuku replied, and closed the book to show the cover to All Might.

"This is "The Book of Dragons", created by the once infamous Blacksmith Hero: Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III! I never knew actual dragons existed, but ever since 'The Serpent Stalker', I became curious!" He said with starry eyes, and flipped more through more pages.

All Might watched with a smile, like he always does, but soon coughed to get Izuku's attention. He stopped as All Might stood back up, but gave a slight serious look.

"Young Midoriya, as much as I love your optimism, dragons don't exist. Only humans with dragon quirks, like Ryukyu. That 'dragon', is just a villain with a similar quirk, never be fooled by appearances. Take a look at me for example!" All Might said with a slight firm tone, but then laughed at his joke.

Izuku smiled slightly, but looked down at the book. He flipped through every page, trying to figure out what kind of dragon he saw last night.
'I want to believe you All Might, but I got this feeling. That will change everything,' Izuku stopped at the Mystery Class, skimming through before shutting his book, looking at the sky.

'What... who are you?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stood at the shore of the ocean, feeling the sand in your paws. You stared at the setting sun, slowly spreading your wings to fly off back home.
'I'm going to get a lot of shit from my family. But it's better than being here,' You took a deep breath and was about to go, but then heard a voice.