Babe

HERES AN IDEA BE FUCKING NICE TO THE PEOPLE WRITING THE FICS YOU READ BEFORE WE DECIDE TO STOP WRITING.
AND IF YOU WANNA BE AN ASS DO IT WITH YOUR FUCKING CHEST AND DON'T PANSY OUT WHEN YOU GET CALLED OUT.
I know this chapter came late, my bad, my friend passed away and I was helping plan their funeral.
Sorry if that made you mad.
AND IF YOU DON'T RESPECT ME IMMA BLOCK YOU AND SEE HOW YOU FEEL THEN.
And to all my other readers, I love you
Enjoy

Before Emily and Sam's Wedding

"That's the ugliest name ever." Jared says looking over the invitations that we were preparing to be mailed out. Emily, Leah, and Alex were helping while Bella was being forced to pick food and flowers. Emily deciding it was a good distraction from her own wedding stress. "Bella that's the name you want?"

"Cullen?" She asked looking for an excuse to stop being made to choose things for her, emphasis on her, wedding.

"He means English's full name." I say shrugging and continuing to put the envelopes together perfectly, wax sealed and all. "It's very dated that's for sure." Jared giggles before going away.

"Celeste, please." Bella whined slamming her head on the table. "I don't know what to pick."

"Pick what you like and if it doesn't work I'll fix it." I tell her. "This is quite literally your day, at least pretend to care."

"I do just not about the tiny details."

"Yes because the entire color scheme and floral is minor." I mutter. "Just pick or play eeny meeny miny moe, for now."

"You're supposed to be supporting me."

"Oh right it's not like I'm here wax sealing invitations I had expedited and looking into bakery's for the prettiest cake." I deadpan and she groans. "Drama Queen."

-

"Okay all the invitations are prepped and ready to go first thing in the morning." I tell Bella while I drive us back to the house. "But we need to have a real conversation first."

"Okay."

"I don't want you to marry Edgar only because of sex or to be changed." I cringe at the idea of either of them having sex, gag. "I know you guys are soulmates and forever is promised regardless, but even then I don't want you to rush into this."

"I know." She sighs shifting in her seat a little. "It was about the sex at first but he's my forever and honestly aside from the planning I'm excited about it."

"Even the part where you walk down the isle and everyone stares at you."

"Maybe we should elope."

"Not after all the work I've put in you won't."

"Fine." It's silent for a while before Bella talks again. "Are you gonna get married? To Emmett." I tap my fingers against the steering wheel.

"I don't know."

"That's not an answer."

"It is too." Bella hits me not that I feel it. "I've never wanted to be married Bella."

"You did with Addison." She whispers. "It's why you still wear the ring even if it's on the other hand now."

"Yea and then mom ruined it even more."