chapter 5

Gulf pov...

What kind of game he is playing with me... I barely know him ... And he save me from getting accident ... But know look he want to me to get married to him for really ... Like i said he is completely lost his mind ...

I though he was some business man or manager but not a top billionaire of Asia ... Let him be what ever he was but that does not mean he will buy me with is money or wealth... And he show his arrogant way by destroying others life ...

I though i different from others but he is nothing but a narrow minded person, selfish and most importantly annoying one ... Mr mew it's more sound like meow to me ... But i have slight of felling for him in my heart but after the meeting i don't know whether it's still there inside me...

Mr Davis:"What he think about himself ... He lost his mind for sure ... Dare he play game with me..." Mrs Davis look her husband and grandson who enter the house with worried face....

Oh we reached the house i don't even know how i come all this way ... Because that meow have occupied my mind totally not with love but with haters... Damn it ...

Mrs Davis:"What happen dear is something wrong..." Pa told ma everything happened in the company and the marriage ...

Mr Davis:"If he want to cancle the plan ....he want gulf to be his husband ... He play game with has right know..."

Mrs Davis:"Why don't you complain to the police they will make him understand and make the plan to get back right.... So that we don't want to make our gulf to marry the arrogant guy..."

Gulf:"No ma we can't and it's impossible to do it because he his top billionaire in Asia and he owns half of half the Thailand and it's surely impossible ..."

Mr Davis:"We don't have time for to argue with him and he going to start the work with in a month which means we don't have enough time to search for other place and shift everything honey ... What about others..."

Mrs Davis:"This make clear one thing all the rich people are hot headed and selfish creature ... God how cruel he can be ... Know what are you going to do dear...." Pa took a long breathe before speaking....

Mr Davis:"Let discuss with others to honey... Then we will come up with a idea ... It's one is really Insane for sure ..."

Pa and ma walk towards their room while i enter my room and lay down on the bed ... Thinking how cruel unsympathetic person can Mr meow be ... He is for real or he have some other intention behind all this only time will tell as what's going on his mind ... 

Author pov....

Mr Davis gather each an every one ... Some of them face say everything and some hang thier head in low ... He sigh Before start to speak ...

Mr Davis:"Yesterday me and my grandson have spoken to mr suppasit the one who brought the land of our markets... He agree to walk out of the plan..." Everyone clap their hands but next thing make them drop it..." I return he want to marry my grandson  and thats the only way he can stop the plan of the mall"...

Everyone look at gulf who does not show any kind of expression on his face and keep playing with his finger ...

Gulf:"I agree for this marriage pa... If this make him walk out then i am ready to marry him for real..." Mr Davis shake is head in disagreement...

Mr Davis:"You don't need to gulf ... It's kind of blackmailing to get some one in the relationship i can't spoil your life right ... What if he do something to you gulf ..."