Natalia's Accident

~CHARLIE POV~

I watched as Nat paced the living room nervously. 

"What if I mess up?" She asked. "What if I fall? What if I forget what I'm doing? What do I do then? What then!?"

Natalia started shaking me harshly and I pulled her hands off me gently before back up.

"Nat calm down." I said. "You'll do fine. Besides its technically not a real competition. Its only for younger kids."

"I know but still!" She whined.

"Natalia! Charlie! Come on we have to leave." Mom called.

Natalia started freaking out again. She walked to the car and was practically jumping in her seat with nerves. Once we reached the rink, she grabbed her bag and rushed in. Mom and I went up into the stands to find seats. I noticed Guy was there, but he was sitting with the Banks boys.

~NATALIA POV~

I changed into my costume and put my skates on.

(Natalia's Costume)

My trainer Agnes, was an older lady who was kind of mean and very strict. I was only allowed to leave practice when I got something perfect. As I was out skating, I really had the urge to use the restroom. I stopped and skated in front of Agnes.

"Can I use the restroom?" I asked.

"No, you can hold it. We just got out here." She snapped.

I sighed and tried to ignore it. I got halfway through my routine before I felt a something wet go down my legs. I stopped and stared in horror at the puddle beneath me.

"Why did you--" Agnes said, but stopped when she saw the puddle. "Oh gosh."

She grabbed my hand and brought me out and to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry," I cried. "I'm sorry Agnes."

"No, none of that, now." She said. "I forgot you weren't as old as my other girls. That your bladder wasn't as good."

Mom came rushing over with Charlie in tow, Guy, Adam and Aidan following.

"'Talia are you okay?" Mom asked. "What happened?"

I didn't answer and moms eyes trailed down to the growing puddle on the ground, from where the pee was still dripping off me. Charlie, Adam, Guy and Aidan all followed her gaze. Charlie let out a laugh as Adam covered his mouth. Guy and Aidan looked away looking embarrassed.

"Oh Natalia," Mom cooed. "Come here lets get you cleaned up."

Mom dragged me to the bathroom and I could here Charlie's laugh the whole way there.