61🌷

Hasna pov:

"F-First apologize to me" I blurted out in low voice looking here and there, praying to god that don't let out the treacherous wolf inside him.

Nevertheless, my Elli, being a Wolfy, didn't even said sorry even after I asked him, instead he yanked me fiercely into his arms causing my front clash with his broad muscular chest and unconsciously my hands gripped his collar for support.

I let out a gasp, when I felt his hand
on my waist by slowly slipping into
my top. My heart raced as I peered at him with wide eyes. My entire brain
was clouded with his scent, causing
my stomach to flip as I stared at his
hypnotizing eyes, which were staring
back at me ominously.

Slowly, he ran his hand all over my
naked stomach, yet rested on my waist, pulling me closer to him, despite the fact that, there was no space between us. My Elli was trying so hard to stuff me into him in the same way that we would try to stuff our things into a luggage bag for a trip, although the fact is that, there was no place left in the bag.

That's what he is doing with me right now like I'm an object to him to shove it in his body.

"W-Wolfy! There is no space in between us then why were you tugging me into you more?" I asked him swallowing hard as he invading my personal space.

But, he held my head with the other hand twisting it a little and then, he smashed his lips again. This time I didn't protest nor I back away because I too wanted it badly as much as his want's. I kissed him back sloppily as I'm not an expert in it.

Due to the lack of oxygen, I drew away in less than ten seconds.

I was captivated by his gorgeous eyes, his hand slowly started cupping my crimson cheeks with his rough hands.

"Sorry for making you cry, Pondati" Elli apologized while caressing my lower lip with his thumb, but I averted my gaze from him showing feigning anger.

"I said exactly what you wanted right, then why are you not looking at me" My Wolfy complained like a child.

I suppressed my giggle at his childish behaviour.

My Elli is so cute in his boyish attitude!!

"Okay, then tell me, what I have to do or tell me how to please you. I will do it because I don't know how to do all those things as you know I'm a jerk" My Elli added further which made my heart flutter at his remark.

Trying to calming my throbbing heart, I said...

"Will you do what I will ask you to do" I asked him hesitantly as I don't want him to deny.

"Hmm..Ofcourse I will...why won't I when the person who was about to ask me something is my wife? " My Wolfy said in his husky voice, moving his lips again closer to mine and pecked my lips sensually again making me blush.

Huff!! Hasna stop blushing and ask him, this was the right chance for you to get your answers which all were hiding from you mainly your husband.

So, stop feeling all those things and just say what you wanted to ask him.
I pep talk to myself and slowly raised my eyes from the ground to his eyes.

"Then, c-an you make a promise to me" I stuttered due to his proximity feeling all over jittery.

"Yeah, but only after listening to it" My Elli replied, staring back with an unknown emotion in his eyes at me as he was trying to search my secrets.

"Why?"

A word flew away from my mouth on its own way.

"What if you ask me something like divorce me and blah blah and all " My Elli said sarcastically, tightening the hold on my waist.