*30 b*

Guys this is the second update I'm sorry if it's coming late, so if you have not read the first go back and do so ❤️

And please read the A/N  at the end of the chapter, it is really important.

Toriola

They were all busy with my make-up, a lady working with my eyelashes, another lady cleaning and massaging my legs and the last one massaging my shoulders.

So this is how it felt?

It felt goooooood

Wahala for who no be model oh!!

"........So guys we will be calling on this two cuties."

"Their first dancing skit went viral with the rate of 2 million views, within one month they gained one million followers and their dancing skills as made a lot of us talking." Tapy wire, the lady said as I couldn't help but smile.

I'm so proud of them.....

"Let's call on the Adey twinz." The lady shouted as everyone clapped. I went to open the curtain that was blocking the back stage as I saw the two of them walking majestically to the interviewer side, as they both sat down.

They were both putting on blue suits and white inner tops, rocking it with a converse.

| |
Tricia                          Trina

"Let's give them a round of applause." Tapy wire shouted as the audience and probably the viewers at home clapped again.

"So.... We have a few questions from your fans with us here and we will ask for your permission to go ahead." She said as they nodded positively.

"Okay firstly.... This goes to you both. It states and I quote " Do you both come up with your steps or you have a tutor."

Trina held the microphone and I guess she wanted to answer it " Hnmm....At first we had a personal tutor, she gave us some steps and all but later we decided to form our steps, create something new, something different." She said as she gained rounds of applause from the audience.

"Okaaaay..... Our second question here says ' How did you come up with the name Adey Twinz ."

"Oh that's simple, we just got the Adey from our surname Adebayo , and the twinz from.....you know I guess are twins." Tricia answered the question as we all laughed.

"The third question here states..... 'We have heard rumors that you are the daughters of Felix Adebayo the owner of Adebayo oil company, is that true'."

"Hmmmm.....we are not sure about that, maybe when you see our brother you will know the answer to that." Tricia answered as Gael used the opportunity to come on stage.

Oh my God it's Gabriel Adebayo

Is that not Gab_ster from Instagram.

Is it not that male teenage influencer that has been all over the internet?