THE WEDDING:3

"Tsk you really declined someone like elkie. " Said xiaoting to tzuyu. Tzuyu didn't even listen to what xiaoting was talking about and focused on her work ."She literally comes every week in your office to ask you out." Again tzuyu didn't listen and continue to type on her laptop. Xiaoting sighed.

" You know you are losing a woman who actually loves you by loving someone who left you and is here to invite you to her marriage. " xiaoting continued. This time tzuyu stopped typing she looked at Xiaoting and took off her glasses. Sadness was written in her eyes.

Tzuyu then said , "I can't choose who to love and who to not Ting. It's my heart that decides it. "

Tzuyu sighed. She looked outside of the window.
"You know sometimes, I also think , if only I could fall for elkie things would have been much more different. Life would be great honestly." Tzuyu stopped for a while. She then continued again

"But it's not possible. Cause my stupid heart choose to love sana forever. I can't love anyone like I love sana..but she moved on from me , she is getting married............ that's the bitter truth Ting. "

"Ting, one day you will also fall in love. You will know what I meant. In my and sana's case , sana took her heart from me. But she has still my heart. She owns that heart now and forever will......" Tzuyu said as tears started to fall. She then hurriedly wiped her tears.

Xiaoting felt bad for tzuyu. She went near to tzuyu and hugged her . Tzuyu hugged her back.
"Jié jié , don't worry everything will be fine one day. I believe it . "

"But one thing for sure......that Mr. Minatozaki is sure a boring person. " Said xiaoting . Tzuyu laughed a bit. They broke the hug.
"And how did you know??" Asked tzuyu with curiosity.

"Hmm....let's say I watched some of his interviews. That was hella boring. " Said xiaoting groaning. Tzuyu laughed again.

"Uhm another thing ..."

"That is???" Tzuyu asked raising her brows.

"Can I come with you?? Plsssss~~~~~" asked Xiaoting with her puppy eyes.
"To where??" Asked tzuyu .
"Umm , you know.....to the wedding.." said xiaoting while crossing her fingers praying that tzuyu would say 'yes. '
"No!! You will stay here. " Tzuyu said .
"Pllllllssssssss~~~~~, for your one and only family member." Xiaoting said pouting.

"Fine, at least I won't felt left out. "Said tzuyu while sighing.

"Yaayyy, I am happy~~" said xiaoting with a bit of cheering. Tzuyu smiled looking at Xiaoting.

To tzuyu Xiaoting is a blessing. She doesn't know what would've been happened if xiaoting wasn't there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what time are you leaving today??" Asked Xiaoting.

"I will be leaving at 9 , our flight is at 11. " Tzuyu said looking at the watch.

Today tzuyu will be leaving with sana. They will be going to Korea first . Then they will be staying at a hotel . The next day they will leave Korea for their destination. Which is France.

Tzuyu sighed .
"You nervous??" Xiaoting asked..
Tzuyu nodded.
"Don't worry. It will be ok. " Said xiaoting.

Then the bell rang. "Maybe sana jié jié/ unnie is here. " Said xiaoting. She then opened the door. It revealed sana in her casual clothes, ready to go . Sana smiled.
"Hi!!" Sana said smiling happily.
"Hello!! Pls come inside.." sana did what she said.

"Where's tzuyu ?? Is she ready??" Asked sana.
"Yeah , she is. Just wait a bit. She will come. " Said xiaoting. Sana nodded.
Sana then roamed her eyes around while smiling. Even though she came here before , she didn't has the time to look around properly.