chapter 47 Return to nainital

Ranvijay left her to get ready for the airport, arohi stood up slowly and changed into a simple suit, she especially pinned up the stole as whenever ronn is near her she found his gaze on her., and that made her more uneasy. 

 When she reached the gate of the building, her eyes went wide looking at the imported cars that were lined up. There were more than 5car and two SUVs ones were at the beginning and the second one at the last. Shruti tapped her shoulder " get used to it it's the way boss used to travel "

     Arohi collected her look, and a guard opened the gate of an imported car for her and she settled inside. She found the devil sitting beside her but to her relief, he was maintaining distance between them.

 The car got started as it was late at night. Arohi was watching outside the window looking at the lights of the city. She felt some moment beside her but she didn't turn to look around. Ronn held her palm in his, and Arohi got startled by his action. She turned her face towards him and who was already looking at her with a smile. Arohi dropped her gaze, at this moment she was still going through the trauma. She couldn't believe how she never doubted that Ronn is more than a businessman. She just wanted to reach Nainital. She has decided that she will find an escape from him as she is not going to give in so easily.

    Soon they reached the airport, and all the way Ronn kept a hold of her hand, he left her hand only when they reached the airport

    Soon they reached the airport, and all the way Ronn kept a hold of her hand, he left her hand only when they reached the airport. Rajiv informs ronn that the flight is in some time, so Arohi should leave for the formalities.

     Ronn again held Arohi"s hand and reached the VVIP lounge, he made arohi settled on the sofa and himself got settled on the sofa placed in front of her. Ronn forwarded a box, and Arohi looked at the box. It was a brand new iPhone, she gave a questioning look to ranvijay then said in a polite  tone 

     " I have my phone I don't need this "

 "You do …..it's the latest one if you don't like the colour I will arrange another colour for you, but I want you to use this new one as whenever I will video call you I can see your beautiful face more clearly ."

 Stating that he put the phone in her palm, Arohi kept it in her purse. He then asked Rajiv for some folder and forwarded it to arohi. Arohi was scared to even ask what these papers are. Ronn answered her unasked question 

 "  These are some papers, sign it, relax, just change your surname as I have to transfer some properties in your name.  and this is your card, use it whenever you need something ok "

" I don't want  any money or property from you, i.."

  "Rajiv leave us alone "

Ronn's loud voice boomed in the lobby and seconds they were standing alone.

Arohi started trembling badly as the sight of ronn',s brutal killing scene was still fresh in her mind.

 Ronn pulled her close by her waist, Arohi kept her eyes downcast as she was scared to even look at his face? Ronn held her chin up.