Chapter 16: I Want Him

Mackenzie's P.O.V

I woke up earlier than I usually would this morning. I had to have Ryan finish his packet. I felt even more refreshed this morning then I did yesterday, probably because I masterbated. Him spanking me messed me up, I couldn't stop thinking about him fucking me. Quickly brushing my teeth and washing my face, I grabbed the packet and tiptoed down the dark hallway. Reaching his door, I pushed up my boobs and lifted my gown slightly. I knocked twice and heard nothing, I opened the door, and peeked into his dark room. Going inside, I closed the door behind me and walked over to his bed. I watched him sleep for a moment. Four years of school together and two days in his house yet, this was the first time I've seen his bare chest. He slept stretched out on the bed with his comforter only covering half his body. I felt weird just watching him sleep so I pushed him softly. Ryan didn't wake from his sleep but he changed his position.

"Wake up." I said tapping him.

"Mmmhmm."

"Ryan?"

"Hmmm."

"Wake up." I said again, tapping him.

"Why?" He questioned, turning to face me.

"Because you have to finish your packet for chemistry." I said sitting on the bed.

"I don't feel like it. What time is it?"

"Like...5:40 something."

"You woke me up too early." He tried going back to sleep.

"You have to get up."

"I don't feel like it baby." I looked around the room and became confused. Did he call me baby?

"You need to get up. Now, Ryan."

"Who are you talking to though? You want me to spank you again?" He asked licking his lips, looking up at me.

I climbed on top of him, placing my hands on his wrist pinning him down. I made sure I was sitting on his lap and not his stomach, I wanted to grind on him.

"What? You think you're in control?" He flipped me over and was pinning me down now, staring into my eyes harshly.

"Yes I am, you got your ass up. Didn't you?" Ryan bit his bottom lip as if thinking of something, then smirked.

"I think you want another spanking, don't you?"

"Nobody's scared of a spanking, Ryan." I said in an uninterested tone, though my body was begging for him to touch it.

"Don't call me Ryan anymore, my name is Daddy to you."

"Boy, if you don't sit yo ass down somewhere."

"If you keep talking to me like that, I'm really going to spank you." I believed him, so I kept going.

"I can talk to you how I damn well please. RYAN." He climbed off of me, getting out of the bed and walked toward his bathroom. Why does he keep teasing me?

"I knew you weren't going to do anything, softie." I said, standing up and going to his door.

"What did you call me?" He turned around and was walking toward me.

"I called you a softie, you didn't hear me the first time?" I responded sassily.

Ryan walked towards me and grabbed my hand, leading me to his bed. He sat down first, then bent me over his lap. He lifted my gown, then slowly pulled down my panties. I watched him as he licked his hand, then smacked my right cheek hard. Causing me to moan loudly.