18. Coincidence? I Think Not

I don't have time for this?! I let go of Ivan's hand and picked Marshall up. Without a doubt I turned around and bolted straight out the restaurant.
Of course I got weird looks from the people coming in but who cares.
It's not like I'm ever going to see them again?!

Marshall held tightly onto my neck. I heard my name being a called out behind me but I didn't care.
I tried to walk faster but the damn heels I was wearing weren't allowing me to. When I was nearing the exit gate by the parking lot I bumped into someone.
I didn't have time to apologize but once I saw who it was that I bumped into I started wishing that I had watched where I was going.

Dimitri

Dimitri and I looked at each other in the eye. The almost finished cigarette in between his fingers fell down to the floor.
He looked just like he was previously before. Still looking like the asshole he was. But this time, instead of holding power, his eyes held shock and what I assumed to be anger. Though there was one thing bothering me....
Shouldn't this guy be in Italy?!

"H...Hazel? " said Dimitri confused. As much as I didn't want to admit, the fear and trauma Dimitri had given me was all coming back. The endless nights of shouting, torture, all coming back. I could already feel my heart pumping.
My eyes started getting heavy but I had to stay strong. No, not like this. Not in front of Marshall.

"Bear!"

Dimitri's eyes then moved from me to Marshall. There was silence before I saw Dimitri's hand starting to reach out towards Marshall. I wanted to step back but I couldn't. I was just paralyzed. The closer he got the more I prayed, hoping he wouldn't touch Marshall.

That was when somebody grabbed it.

"Dimitri, long time no see," said a familiar voice. There was a short pause.

Ivan came up in front of me and gave a curt smile. He then snapped his fingers and a jacket was placed over my shoulders. "Haz-" "Not even a hello?" asked Ivan with a chuckle.
"Ma'am, please would you follow me," asked a voice. I looked around and saw a buff bold guy with a blonde beard and black shades.

For starters I didn't even know who this man was but judging from the way Ivan gave him a nod I knew a could trust him...a bit.
The man led me to an expensive looking Jeep and closed the door once I got in. "Evening Miss Brown," said a man at the driver's seat with a smile. I didn't know what to say so I just nodded my head.

I was starting to wonder what was happening outside. What was happening between Ivan and Dimitri. After what felt like hours the door at next to me opened and in came Ivan.
I noticed that he was roughed up a bit and had spills of blood but still he manged to look at the driver and smile.
"Пентхаус," said Ivan respectively. The driver nodded and started taking off. Ivan leaned back and let out a breath before stroking his hair with his hand. Whiles doing so his muscles where flexing through the plain what shirt which he was wearing. He kind of looked...

No Hazel, he's dangerous. You don't know him or what he does.

"How's Marshall?" asked Ivan. I looked at him and then Marshall almost forgetting he was in my arms. He was asleep. I forgot to reply to Ivan because he looked at me confused and then at Marshall. Ivan all of a sudden smiled.

What's up with this man smiling? I just don't understand. Man came out looking like a punching and now is smiling as if he just won the lottery.

"Hey," said Ivan. I looked at him and realized that his hand was touching my arm. "Are you okay?" he asked me. I didn't know how to respond. Was I okay?

I just lied once again and nodded my head not saying a thing. Ivan didn't seem satisfied but still didn't say anything. The whole drive was silent until the car stopped. I looked out the window and I saw that we arrived at this huge building.
I don't have time for this. The door was immediately opened by some random man and I took it as a sign to step out. I waited for Ivan to reach me and he did.

I felt his gaze upon me and I looked at him confused. He let out his hands signaling me to hand Marshall over to him. I was hesitant at first but did so.
I was exhausted.
I then took off my heels and carried them in my hands as we walked into the building. We passed by lots of expensive furniture and receptions. Of course the receptionists and people who seemed to work here looked at us-scratch that, me weirdly and I honestly didn't care. I needed rest right now.

After lots of walking, a long elevator trip we finnaly made it to a door. Ivan took out a key and opened it revealing a MASSIVE PENTHOUSE.

WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?