EPILOGUE

WORDS:- 1150

Daisy's pov

It's been 7 years since that day I promised myself that I will get stronger and better.

I decided to the psychiatrist I didn't know how much it would help but I wanted to give it a try and indeed it really helped me a lot sometimes it happens that I get sad but now there is an additional member in our family who brightens my day, our beloved son Noah.

I even learned martial arts and shooting from amelia and sam, though xavier wasn't happy about it but i convinced him some how as he can't see me crying.

But it was damn hard as everytime even if I got a little scratch he would blow the whole house from his anger and wouldn't let me practice again but yeah I again convinced him.

One day when amelia had enough of his tantrums she beat the shit of him, though I felt bad for xavier but he deserved it.

After that day he wasn't that dramatic but sigh, what can we say about my darling alpha husband.

Yepp husband,five years ago xavier and I got married and two years after our marriage I gave birth to our little bun Noah.

Though sometimes I get frustrated of this father- son duo. I dunno how did xavier made him like himself, that silly bun of ours always gets jealous if i don't give him much attention or plays with other kids.

This father -son duo always gets in arguments about being close to me, poor bun has a disadvantage that he can't use many words and Xavier is able to defeat him easily.

Oh, and Sam and Amelia got married 3 years ago. We got a big surprise when carter and raven came out as couple we were very happy about them but Sam was a little angry as none of them told him that they were dating each other for 2 years as they call themselves the 3 musketeers of our family. But at the end of them day they were bestfriends so after some coaxing he finally forgave them.

Right now, I'm in the kitchen and a small duckling is following me, today we are having a family dinner, in the dinning room Amelia is arranging the table.

I looked down when I felt a tug at my skirt, my small bunny was pouting while looking at me.

Bending down I kissed Noah's cheek and picked him up  kissing his cheek again i asked "why is my little bunbun sad??"

Noah looked back at me with his Bambi like eyes melting my heart in puddle and held my cheeks with both his hand and said "mumma not giving Noah att-- ahh accension".

I laughed at his mispronounciation of attention kissing his nose I said
"baby momma his sorry, you know nah today is the family gathering and mumma had lots of work, but now i will give all my attention to my baby Noah" tickling his tummy I completed saying.

Kissing his cheeks again " baby, we should get ready now your papa and uncles must be coming soon". Before going inside my room I went to Amelia who was now sitting in the living room and playing with her phone.

When she saw us "why haven't my favourite mother son duo dressed up till now" she said while kissing Noah cheeks.

Noah just smiled at amelia and hid his face in my neck, we laughed at his cuteness "just going to get ready" i said to amelia.

"Then go and get ready fast, they would be coming soon and you know your gorilla of your husband, if he doesn't sees your face as soon as he comes he will go crazy".

I pouted at her but later giggled and went to my room along with Noah.

Soon we both got dressed and were going down the stairs, when I heard xavier's voice an smile automatically bloomed on my voice.

"Daisy, I'm back" I laughed when I heard xavier shouting as soon as came.

I walked down the stairs and as soon as xavier saw us he came to us and hugged me tightly and kissed my lips.

I pecked him and pushed him away and swatted xavier chest, blushing I scolded xavier "what are you doing?? Everyone is watching."

Xavier just laughed and bent down and picked Noah up in his arms and kissed his forehead "I missed you a lot kiddo".

"I missed you too,dad" Noah said cutely and hugged xavier.

Soon we were sitting at the dinning table chatting and laughing with each other. Soon after dinner everyone went back to their room.

After dinner we decided to have a movie night, dressed up in pajama I, xavier and Noah were sitting on the couch watching the lion King.

By the end of movie Noah was already asleep and after tucking Noah and kissing him goodnight I went back to our room were xavier was waiting for me.

Smirking he said "baby, now no one is here so can we continue.."

Xavier carried me to bed and kissing my lips slowly sucking on my lips and slid his tongue in my mouth exploring each and every corner of mouth we kept on kissing for few more seconds.

By the end of our kissing session we both were panting. Xavier was about to kiss me again when there was a soft knocking sound from the door and the door opened.

Noah was standing there with his head peaking from the door.

I just cooed at his cuteness and Xavier went down from the sighing and  picked up Noah and carried him to the bed.

I looked at xavier who was pouting but nonetheless he placed Noah on the bed in between us.

I just laughed at his reaction and bent down to kiss Noah's forehead and hugged him "what happened bun, why aren't you sleeping??" I asked.

"Can't sleep, missed momma" Noah replied and hugged me tightly,     "aww baby, it's okay, momma is here you can sleep with momma and dadda today".

Noah nodded and hugging me tightly he soon fell asleep while xavier was patting his back lightly.

I looked at xavier and kissed his cheek . Hugging both of us xavier kissed my forehead and lips and wished us good night soon we both fell asleep.

Before sleeping the only thought I had in my mind was, Every cloud has a silver lining and my silver lining is my possesive gang leader husband.

MAYBE FOR THE LAST TIME,

HELLO GUYS, HOW ARE YOU ALL?I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL.
SO, HOW'S THE CHAPTER? PLEASE DO LIKE AND COMMENTS TO LEMME KNOW ABOUT IT. AND I HOPE YOU ALL  LIKED THE STORY.

THANK YOU GUYS ❤️

HAVE A NICE DAY/ NIGHT 😊

STAY SAFE AND ENJOY ❣️

BYEE GUYS 🤗