18. Distraction

Jessie Cross -

I got a call from Owen and I answered as I was driving Sailor home.

I heard sniffles and tensed.

"Owen?" I asked.

"I'm at the airport with Rowan. Uhm, we're going to see my dad." He said and I sighed.

"Do you need me there?" I asked.

"No this is I guess my goodbye and Rowans too because he got his date and he's passing the day after tomorrow so we're given and opportunity to see him for a while before." He said and I shook my head.

"I'm so sorry O. Is Rowan alright?" I asked.

"Upset yea. It's okay, we knew it would come eventually. He's been on death row for over 10 years so it's his time." He said and I nodded.

"Love you guys, text me when you land." I said and he hummed.

"Tell Sailor we love her, take care of her." He hung up.

I put my hand on the wheel and parked in her driveway.

"You alright?" She rubbed my back.

I didn't answer.

"Want fruit or something?" She asked, scratching my scalp.

"Sure." I put my head up and walked inside.

"Wanna talk about it or leave it alone?" She asked going to her small kitchen.

"Do you know how I'm always with them but when I'm not they're still always together?" I asked, sitting myself on the counter.

"Yea." She nodded, pulling fruits and a bowl from her cabinets and fridge.

"They're step-brothers and have been for 15 years so since they were like 5." I said and she hummed.

"Owens dad, Peyton was an amazing father to Owen and Rowan but he was bi-polar and struggled a lot with depression. One day, he was really upset and harmed a lot of people and since then they've talked to each other once a month, Peytons been on death row for 10 years and in two days he is put to rest so Owen and Rowan went to say their goodbyes. I didn't know him that well so when he called, he did it so I wouldn't go." I said and she turned to me and gave me a kind look.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"I mean yea, I didn't know much about the guy but those are my best friends that are hurting." I said and she walked to me, standing between my legs.

"How about, I help you not feel so bad?" She suggested with a nervous expression.

"Are you suggesting-" I asked.

"If you're fine with it." She nodded.

"Are you sure? I don't want to push you into anything you don't want Sailor."

"I want it. But I don't want it if it's disrespectful to you or how you feel. If you don't want to we can watch a movie and cu-"

I kissed her, hard I kissed her hard.

"I want you." I said and she hummed as I got off the counter and turned us around so she was against it.

I moved down her jaw and bit at the skin around her neck.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'm sure." She agreed.

"Virgin?" I asked.

"Yea." She said.

"You trust me?" I asked.

"I do." She nodded.

I kissed her lips again and let my hands slowly roam on her body.

"I need you." I itched at removing her clothes and covering her body with my lips and skin.

I picked her up and she kissed me as I walked us to her room.

"Please Jess." She gasped as I cupped her breast.

I put her onto the bed and loved her small pleads and whimpers.

I removed her shirt, waiting for her nod for each article of clothing.

When she was bare in front of me I groaned at how sexy she was.

I took off my shirt and hovered over her, kissing her forehead to her lips, to her breasts and sternum, to her stomach and above her sex.

I immediately felt my mouth water with the curiosity of how it would feel to be between her gorgeously thick thighs.

"Can I?" I asked.

"Mmhm." She hummed and I got excited as I had her thighs fall under my arms as I held onto her hips.

I lightly licked her clit causing her body to shiver.

I chuckled as I began licking her fold and sucking her clit, urging for her face to contort with pleasure.

She moaned and I smiled pulling away, keeping her from orgasming.

"How about a finger?" I asked.