Mini Notice

Hello, all.

To all who still read this book, thank you so much for sticking with me and supporting. Last year, for the entirety of 2021, I was home out of a job and had boundless free time on my hands to write (or at least try to if nothing stressful got in my way)

As of late January, I got called back out to work so, for now, I only have the weekends to myself to relax and it's not exactly easy to write when you're burnt out or have no inspiration.

To clear some things up, there are NO proper scripts of the My Hero Academia episodes online that I can use for this book. I have to watch the English dub episode that I'm working into a chapter, listen for what was said, pause it, type it word for word, add in who is saying it, how I choose to describe their tone, add descriptions to the scene and then do responsive dialogue for the reader with the same additions stated previously. This takes hours to do. Sometimes, after three hours, I'm not even half done.

It's a tiring, tedious process hence why it takes so long for me to put out any new chapters. Especially now, considering the little time I even have to do so.

As of right now, I haven't started the draft of the next chapter and I can't say when I will get the chance to. This book, however, is NOT on hiatus or abandoned or anything of the sort. As stated in the description, there will be SPORADIC UPDATES. I can't promise a scheduled update since I can't say when I will have the time to really work on something new.

As a reminder, I'm writing this for fun and worrying over people losing interest or if my last update wasn't good enough bothers me immensely as is so please be patient with me.

Again, I can't say when I will work on the next chapter but of course, when I do, you all will be the first to know.