Chapter 45: Children

(Hello, it's been FOREVER since I last posted. Work and school, like I keep saying and I know it's getting annoying, have been keeping me super busy. This may be the last chapter of this story for a very long time until I get the motivation and inspiration to add on. But fear not! I have many other Camilo x Y/n fanfics that I'll have time to work on now! So if you're looking for possibly even better-written stories to read check out my profile! The drawing of your children that I promised is above!! Thank you so much for sticking with me through this amazing adventure and I hope you can join me for more down the road! Stay healthy and safe! Love ya! Enjoy this chapter!)

CAMILO'S PERSPECTIVE:

... (Very large time skip brought to you by good soup!)

"Deigo! Stop soaking your sisters in water!" I yelled at my oldest son who had control over water. Ever since he had gotten his gift he's used it to ward off his sisters Camila, Pepa, Eliana, Patricia, and Carmen.

(Confused? Yeah, you probably are, here's the rundown of your children oldest to youngest!:

#1: Diego

Gift: Hydrokises (control over water)

Personality: Serious, bord, quiet, kind, respectful, responsible, independent, firstborn attitude.

#2: Camila

Gift: Can eat anything

Personality: Funny, goofy, silly, tease, actor vibes, comedian, happy, energetic.

#3: Pepa

Gift: Empathy

Personality: Caring, hard-working, helpful, therapist, sweet, gentle, affectionate, tia Pepa's favorite.

#4: Elana (triplet #1)

Gift: X-ray vision

Personality: She knows, she saw, smug, secretive. smirks a lot, gazing, 'Out of it'.

#5: Patricia (triplet #2)

Gift: Astral projection (can leave her body as a spirit) Also is a dragon tracker (Can find Daniel! It's also why she has a crescent moon mark on her forehead.)

Personality: Tired, silly, carefree, elusive.

#6: Carmen (triplet #3)

Gift: Sees souls/spirits instead of people's bodies. (This does not include the dead.)

Personality: Bubbly, happy, curious, 'lost in thought', cute, youngest attitude, mystic.

(The picture matches them with who's who from the oldest to youngest.)

"But dad, they keep annoying me!" Deigo complained.

"Girls, stop annoying your brother!" The girls laughed. Camila popped up beside me eating one of my shoes.

"Camila! Don't eat that!" I tried to pull it out of her mouth but she gobbled it up whole. Y/n laughed at me.

"Who's hungry for some real food? Julieta has food ready," She tickled Patricia under the nose and she came back to her body.

"Meee!" Patricia shot up from her spot on the chair running into the kitchen. I covered Elana's eyes and she wrinkled her nose.

"Dad, I don't want to eat fish!"

"Then don't," She nodded.

"If ma tells me to eat my fish I'll tell her that you told me I didn't have to," She said, running off after Camila and Patricia. Deigo walked behind with his half-eaten shoe. He gave me an annoyed look.

"See why I use my gift now?" He asked, going to get food. I laughed.

"DAD! I just saw the kindest lady in town! She had butterflies today!" Carmen hugged me. Carmen saw into the souls of people, she couldn't see people's faces after she got her gift and went through a hard time trying to adjust, now she was fine. Carmen only hung out with her family or the kindest people in the village since she could see who had a good heart and who didn't.

"How was she?"

"Good... But dad, her light is trying to leave." Y/n and I had feared this might happen.

"I'm so sorry-"

"But it's ok, she says she wants to see her husband in the castle in the sky! She told me not to be sad, she wants me to tell you that she's grateful for all the good things you've brought to the village!" I kissed the top of Carmen's head. She was too good-hearted for this world, everyone that met her knew that too and so she became one of the many comforts to the village along with Pepa Jr. who loved to help others with their feelings.

"Why don't you get some food?"

"Yep!" I looked over to Dolores who nodded.

"She's still alive, it'll be a while before I imagine she'll pass, but I've noticed her heart's been getting weaker, I'll send some of Julieta's food with Carmen next time she visits, " I nodded.

"Thanks, I just hope Carmen won't suffer too much, I'll tell her sister to watch out for her," I said, getting up to talk to Y/n.

"Hey, Carmen told me about the sweet lady, she seems to be happy for the old lady, she understands why she's leaving, it's remarkable how well she's taking it," Y/n said, catching me in the doorway.

"CAMILA, ARE YOU EATING THE CHAIR LEGS AGAIN?!" Diego yelled from the kitchen after we heard a thud which must have been him falling. The sound of water splashing alarmed us to go check out the scene. Camila was eating her plate while drenched in water. Patricia was asleep in her chair slumped over on Elana's shoulder who was looking far off into the distance. Pepa was talking happily with my mami. Carmen was laughing at Diego which made Diego mad and another wave of water came crashing down, soaking Carmen.

"ENOUGH DIEGO!" Y/n yelled, grabbing towels and drying down our children.

"Aw, you got the food wet," I said. Camila quickly started to eat the soggy food along with all the plates and utensils.

"CAMILA, DON'T EAT THAT!" Y/n took the pan away from Camila's open mouth. Julieta chuckled from the kitchen, coming out with a second round of freshly made food.

"Thanks," I said. She nodded, picking up the crawling child of Ben and Mirabel from the floor.

"Ma! Eliana's looking at the cute boy from the village again!" Pepa called suddenly, I glanced over at Eliana's blushing face.

"I was not!" Eliana insisted.

"I can feel your love for him!" Pepa sang.

"Ooooh, I expect at least three great grandchildre-"

"Mami! No! They're only kids! Gosh!" I cried out. My mami shrugged.

(And that's today's chapter! I hope to write more in the future when I have more inspiration! I hope it wasn't too confusing! Have a great rest of your night/day! Love ya! Mwah!)

- Author out! <3

Word count: 1060

(I'm literally so proud of myself for drawing this... Did anyone notice Diego's outfit? So cute!!)