Chapter 6-Holidays and New Terms

When Miha got off the plane it started to snow, "Home sweet home." She said and as looked around, she continued to think about the sex her and Lucius had before she left. Her heart fluttered at the thought of the sexy blonde male.

"No!" She mentally slapped herself, "No more falling in love."  

"But the beautiful sex you had, wasn't it something else? The way he grabbed you neck and practically marked you as his?" 

"But he is married!" 

"What Cissy doesn't know won't hurt her!" Lucius' voice came through her mind. 

"His son is my student!" 

Miha walked down the street and found her old home, she dug through her pockets and found her keys. She put it through the lock and twisted the key, she opened the door. It had been years since she had been home. 

"Mom! Dad!" She paused right in the middle of her sentence, "Nevermind..." 

She went to her bedroom and laid down on her old bed, it was still the same as she had left it. 

"Home sweet home." She whispered to herself, closing her eyes for a moment. It didn't feel like home though, something was missing. She pulled out her wand and concentrated for a moment. 

"Expecto Patronum..." She whispered, suddenly a snow leopard appeared from her wand and raced around her bedroom. Miha smiled and looked at the patronus, she was surprised she was still able to create a patronus. She thought of her students and that made her very happy. 

"I love you mom," Mihaela said as she placed a rose next to her mother's grave, "I love you dad." She placed another rose on the grave of her fathers. 

"Merry Christmas," She whispered, wiping a tear that fell. She felt alone, "I love you guys..." 

She thought about what Umbridge said, she was right there was no body at the funeral so there would be a little slim to none chance that they still might be alive. 

"Such a lovely home you have here." She heard Lucius say, Mihaela shot around and looked at the blonde male. 

"What are you doing here?" 

"Home got," He rolled his eyes, "Rather boring and I wanted to see my girl." 

"I am NOT your girl." She snapped, "You are married." 

"Oh darling..." He smirks, "Do you really believe that me and Narcissa love each other? We got married to keep the pureblood line clean. But now that I have you." He paused to lift her chin in his hands, "Another pureblood, I don't need her." 

Miha backed up and shook her head, "No, leave now." 

"And what are you going to do if I don't?" He asked in a soft but dangerous tone. She drew her wand quickly and pointed it at him. 

"I know the three unforgivable curses," She frowned, "I won't hesitate." 

Lucius smirked and walked close to her, placing her wand right at his chest, "Go on, do it." 

Her hand start shaking, "Go on, curse me. Kill me, Crucio me, you know you won't." 

They both waited, Mihaela lowered her wand and her head. Lucius lifted her chin with his hand, forcing her to look up at him, she gave him a sad look. 

"That's what I thought." Lucius mocked her, "Pathetic but yet somehow adorable, my little Miha." 

She slapped him across the face, "Do not call me that!"