5 / Bickering with Itadori

Itadori Yuji.

Sukuna's vessel. Gojo Satoru's plan is to basically use Itadori to gather all Sukuna's fingers then destroy it all at once. With Itadori's will of controlling Sukuna inside him, it is guaranteed he'll be of help in both finding the fingers and binding it to submission. He can control Sukuna. While the finger inside him attracts the remaining fingers.

A pretty plan.

But not if feelings are attached. And the moment Samiru saw Itadori interacting with the patched up Megumi in the hallway, she knew that is exactly gonna be the case.

For a while her unbothered look turned dark. It turned dark with hatred, despise, resentment, disgust.

She just couldnt stand Jujutsu sorcerers getting all heavenly and smiley. Jujutsu sorcerers are made and born to die alone and in a painful death. They cannot, absolutely cannot, form any kind of bond with another soul. At all.

It was already hard having a brother here. However annoying he may be.

Any bond will only lead to hesitation and diversion of a jujutsu sorcerer. This is exactly the reason why only a few of potential jujutsu sorcerers dedicated themselves in a jujutsu life. Only a few remained on this single difficult path.

And only a few are saving lives from curses intentionally killing souls, and making what you call a phenomenon and accidents happen.

She just couldnt stand more sorcerers to leave this path for their own selfish desire.

Because once upon a time, she did tried to leave. But she's done being selfish.

Gojo Satoru discreetly turned his head to where he noticed his sister arrived. He saw. The look on her face. And he knew all too well what was running on his precious sibling's mind. He frowned at that.

" Samiru."

Both talking guys whipped their head at the said girl.

" Oh! You're the girl from before!! You said you'll kill me!"

" Nice to see you too. You must be happy you've been spared, pipsqueak. This chance was as slim as a thread."

Samiru shrugged in her usual unbothered attitude and approached them.

" Pipsqueak?! Who are you to tell me that! You look like you'll break easily, not me!"

Samiru shoved her face intimidatingly as much as she could towards the guy. And the guy did the same in fury.

Yes, fights usually break out when the younger Gojo is there. May it be pranking the principal, teasing Megumi, taunting Panda, or the usual physical- and destructive- fights with Satoru. So both silent males simply watch the free entertainment.

" Are you looking for a fight, dimwit? Who actually eats a human finger decades old like that? Huh? Where's your brain?"

" I only did that to save him! He saved my friends so of course I'm going to return the favor. However stupid it may be!"
He pointed at Megumi without breaking their aggressively shoved foreheads and eye contact.

" Who CARES who saved who?! You should've ran away while you had the fucking chance!"
She retorted with flailing hands in exaggeration. One might see this as a joking and over-exaggerating gesture, but the oldest Gojo actually saw desperation in his sister's actions.

" I'm not a selfish person like you!"

" You're actually going for the heroic excuse, well damn, stupid head. You'll know soon-fucking enough what I'm saying!"

" Why do you actually care about my choice? Its not like I'm here for you!"

It felt like the air snapped. They heard it snapped. Around Samiru, the air became denser by the second.

" Ah right!"
And que : Gojo-sensei's playful large grin and both arms around both Itadori and Samiru's shoulder.
" Samiru, this is Itadori Yuji. Yuji-kun. This is my little sister, Gojo-Samuri."

" She's the same age as us, but she's an upperclassman."
Megumi supported.

" You."
Samiru's tone was cold as she pointed at Itadori.
" Fuck off."

" Eh?!"

" Fuck off. Now."