TwentySeven.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV

OMNISCIENT POV.

MAY 9. 2020

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You gotta stop crying mama, you can't be trynna put shit in yo mouth" Kentrell sigh trying to calm his four month old down. She was crying for a while over every little thing and he didn't know why.

"Why she crying da' " Taylin asked looking down at his sister who was sniffing and pouting at the same time. She reminded him so much of pud, He missed her.

"I don't know dude." Kentrell shook his head continuing to pay her back. "Can you pick yo brudda up and lay him on the couch, put a blanket over him when you done please?" He asked referring to Kaell who was knocked out on the floor from all the playing he had been doing earlier.

Nodding his head Tay went to do as he was told befor picking his controller up.

"Niggas stay onna game mane" Kentrell laughed and Tay looked back smiling knowing his daddy was talking about him and because it was true.

"I'm just like you da' ".

"Oh yeah? Youon' wanna be like me dude, you wanna be better" He laid Lani on her fluffy blanket so she could do tummy time. "i wonder what the fuck tummy time fa' anyways" he mumbled watching her kick and move around.

"So they can be real strong, that's what my momma told me. " TayTay answered and Kentrell nodded.

"Oh so they neck and shit can be strong and what not. Mane she a pandemic baby, she be doing shit she ain even supposed to be doing yet".

"I don't know what that mean" Tay shrugged.

"I figured" Kentrell mumbled standing up leaving lani on the floor. "Whatchu trynna eat ? nigga hungry as fuck and ain't shit in here" He frowned realizing the house hasn't been filled with groceries since saint died.

All he had been doing was eating out and that was barley unless tink or quando stopped by and bought food. Other than that he wouldn't of eat unless the boys was staying with him.

"I want chic-fa- la da', and i miss Pud ian seen her in so long." He said catching Kentrell off guard.

He never told Tay what happened to Saint because he never asked. All Tay did was assume that she was at her apartment how it was before everything happened.

"She don't even answer the phone for me nomore" He continued causing Kentrell to cough loudly feeling a ache at his heart.

"I'll uh doordash us some chic- fa- la ite?" Kentrell told him and he nodded.