6 / Dating

Megumi sighed at the mess he knew this argument is getting at. He also knew Gojo Satoru was aware of the actual physical demolition that awaits Itadori, but that useless sensei wasnt doing anything at all. If anything, Megumi saw an amused and grinning Gojo Satoru.

" How childish. And here I thought you're an upperclassman."
Megumi said that.

He cringed. Megumi cringed at his attempt of saving his new classmate. He hates this. Standing up for an idiot, he hates it. It seems like he's emphasizing a good deed needed to be praised. Just like his sister.

Samiru was a little surprise to say the least.

" Yeah right!! You should act like a senpai!"
Itadori immediately chimed up.

But Samiru had calmed down by what Megumi said. Satoru was surprised in noticing so. Samiru does not and I mean DOES NOT calm down when she's pissed. Especially when she snaps. But here he is, witnessing FOR THE FIRST TIME Samiru calmed just by this Megumi's statement.

" Wow, Megumi. Acting all goody-goody is just aint you. You're supposed to keep out of the fight - why change?"

No. For the second thought, Samiru has diverted her target from Itadori, to Megumi. She HASNT CALMED DOWN at all.

Megumi flinched leaning back when Samiru shoved her face near his. Though she could only reach until his neck, she still didnt fail to look intimidating.

" Perhaps because this idiot saved your weak ass?"
Samiru raised her brows.
" My beloved weak shit, did you forget attachment and feelings in this cursed jujutsu world is suicide? Want me to fucking wake you up- GET A GRIP OF YOUR DAMNED SELVES!! He could die right here, right now, and you WILL HAVE TO continue on fighting goddamn curses. Attachments hinder you down, and it could get you fucking killed."

Itadori yelped and Megumi flinched. Both was so visible in doing so.

Samiru sighed and stepped back, visibly fuming.

" Fucking be a proper upperclassman, no shit sherlock! I'm fucking screaming bonus tips in surviving. Right now. Dont fucking get attached."

With one final sigh, and approximately 3 minutes of heavy silence, Samiru finally calmed down.

" Now. Satoru-nii, why am I here?"

" Oh right! We're going to get our last first year. Wanna come?"
Satoru offered with a big grin.

" I'm not a sensei."

" Who cares? Your schedule is flexible. You can join and help missions with whoever, whenever, without informing the principal. Why is this a problem?"

" Because. I have another mission."

Samiru rolled her eyes at the pointed glare Satoru gave her. It completely lopsided his mood, but he didnt dare let anyone notice it. Samiru has been overworking herself, letting the higher ups overuse her like that simply BOILS Satoru's blood.

" That is the 3rd one today."

" Seriously? And its still early in the morning?"
Itadori said in confusion.

" Yeah. Get over it."

Samiru shrugged it off and put her attention on Megumi yet again. Much to his dismay.

" You however..."
Samuri's face shifted into a teasing smirk. Something Megumi inwardly groaned at.

" What?"

He irritatingly asked

" Going out not fully recovered in this weak ass body of yours. I dont think its a good idea, Gumi-gumi."

" Fuck off."
Was his reply.

" Although you're all patched up, I'll have to see it myself."

With a swift pull of the shirt, she exposed his well toned abs, that was bandaged. Both watching boys have no reaction since they were guys, but Samiru should have. However, she simply smiled at the exhibition inches way from her, and even dared to run a hand over the bumps of his workout results.

Yes. Thats how Samiru could get flirty and bold.

Megumi did blush a little. He clicked his tongue and grabbed her hand before she could do another slide down his body. He threw her hand away. He was annoyed.

He was annoyed why he had liked her soft hands against his skin, and he was annoyed he let her do it to him, infront of other people. He honestly couldnt care less, but he didnt want to betray his own pride by grinning or furiously blushing. That would reflect his funny somersaulting stomach. But he didnt want it to somersault in the first place.

Samiru laughed in delight. Seeing Megumi's slightly flushed cheeks, furrowed brows, and distinct frown was enough to highlight her day.

Well. Teasing Megumi is one of her stress relievers. No matter how she denies it.

" Are you 2 dating?"
Itadori asked dumbfounded.

Swiftly, Samiru smirked and leaned in to hug Megumi.

" Yes we are-"

But Megumi was fast to read her, and had her hand shoved in her face. Keeping her away from his body.

" NO. NEVER."

His annoyed, distressed, so done expression and gestures made her laugh her lungs out. She was having fun. It was delightful.

" Oh, no need to get defensive, darling-"

" FUCK OFF!"