Pizza Plex's Princess.

You were all really sweet when I posted the chapter with Princess Starlight. Thank you so much, really.

Again, my arts at the bottom! (Hopefully..-_-)

So, in this chapter, our princess will meet The Glamrocks!

And of course jealous moony shall be present!

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sunny?" You call out, stepping out of your shared perch, looking out for your bell clad companion.

You hadn't been here long, but the two of you had already settled into a schedule. Sunny was thankful for the extra hands.

You kept him calm. And the children really really liked you, they loved your dress. Always wanting you to give them a twirl.

Your favorite was preforming in the daycare theatre. You and Sunny would raid the costume boxes, then preform any play the children requested.

Hide and seek was a fun game too, Sunny was the best seeker. Although his bells gave him away. You knew all the best hiding spots.

You giggle to yourself, looking up at the ceiling. Where you always hid, high up in the sparkly clouds that littered the ceiling. Of course, Sunny eventually found you since your laughing gave you away. He helped you down, carrying you bridal style.

And then, the children cheered when he 'rescued' you. The two of you taking a bow and enjoying the praise from them.

Shaking your head, you looked down at the empty daycare. Although the lights were still on, all of the families were gone for the day. And would soon return tomorrow afternoon.

The two of you had just finished cleaning up, but Sunny insisted on letting you take a break after an hour or so. He didn't want you to be stuck with the mess, especially since you wore white gloves.

"Yes starlight!" Sunny pops his head out of one of the slides.

You smile. "There you are, what are you up to? We just got done cleaning up remember?"

The energetic sun hops out of the slide and rests his hands on his hips, face plate tilting to the left.

"Just checking again! Making sure we didn't leave anything! Do you need help down?" He asks.

"Well.. I would jump but.. I'm afraid I'd loose something." You reply, looking down at the ball pit below. "And um.. My dress..?" You trail off.

Sunny's face plate begins to glow "Y-yeah, that probably isn't a great i-idea! Um, be right there!"

You take a step back, leaving room for him to get you. They hadn't installed a pully system for you yet. You thought your back had a hook, but you weren't sure.

Before you can even blink, your loyal jester stands in front of you with his signature smile. And his arms open for you.

You return the smile and wrap your arms around his warm torso. His arms carefully pulled you into his chest, one was secure around your waist, while the other supported your back.

"Hold on tight sunshine!" He says, before stepping off the stage, with you in his arms, you kept your eyes on him. Just, admiring his face, and every nick and mark it had.

You leaned up and pecked his cheek, catching him off guard, his rays spin in a circle and he let's out an embarrassed squeak.

Carefully, he sets you down on your own two feet. But, he doesn't let go of you, his hands rest at your lower back.