11 / Fooling around

" Why hello there, sweetheart."
A random guy grinned. Along with a friend.
" Why're you looking alone and unhappy?"

" Girly, would you like to spend time with us? I'm sure you'll have the time of your life, sweetheart."

" We'll have some fun. We'll make you forget about what you're unhappy with. Come be with us, yeah?"

" Ah, no thanks. I'd rather die than stop thinking about this. Now if you'd be so kind, I want you to leave now-"

" Oh, dont be like that, pretty miss."
They even dared to run a hand from the Gojo's shoulder to her elbow. Of course she jerked away.

" Dont be bratty now miss."

" Ok. First of all, disgusting."
I mean, Samiru is saying the truth here.
" Secondly, could you leave me alone? Fuck your pants yourself, assholes."

" Such a bitch. We're trying to help you here."

One chuckled, getting too close to her face while a hand roamed softly along her back. They were tall, but not towering her. Still they surround her as if attempting to block off a chance for her to run. Well, its not like Samiru was attempting to. She would rather bruise their faces and their egos to satisfaction.

But people were bustling around in broad daylight. It would've been more convenient if they were in an alleyway, so she could comfortably punch every single tooth out if their jaws.

The only reaction she could legally give is an annoyed huff, an eye roll, and a face morphed into discomfort. Itching to at least poke their hungry eyes out.

" Leave me akong if you wanna keep your face healthy and your teeth intact."

They simply laughed.

" No dont be such a brat and just have fun with us-"

They grabbed Samiru's wrist and tug her forward, hard enough to make a subtle bruise. Samiru was half a cm close to beating the fuck out of those persistent disgusting guys, ready as fuck to break their entire arm off their shoulder. But Samiru was jerked away before it could get any messier. And the one who jerked her away, is none other than Megumi.

Of course.

" That was rude. We were still talking, asshole."
One scoffed.

Murder was about to happen if Megumi was even a second later.

This is one scary woman.

She'd practically do a murder with a smile, infront of police force. No. Infront of high ranking government officials. And she would get away with it.

" Fuck off."
Megumi started.

Now, Samiru would be lying if she says that- this, didnt make her stomach flip a whole gymnastic routine. It did somersaults. Pressed against Megumi's side, his arm around her waist firmly, and the displeased voice he displayed.

" The fuck?"
" Mind you own business."
Ok. Rude.

" He said to fuck off."
Samiru immediately retorted. Murder hanging in the air.
" Or I'll kill you."

They looked like they would still persist, but by the deep scowl Megumi unusually have, and the more terrifying glare Samiru have, it prompted them to turned to walk away with a scoff.

" Thats right. Leave before I break your fingers, disgusting assholes."

They finally flew away.

" Their arms got fucking lucky. Asshole I hope they burn in hell."
She grumbled.

Then she turned around, silently staring up at Megumi while he did the same.

When he saw the slow smug smirk Samiru was about to display, he knew all thats left was the oncoming teasing he has to endure. For the whole day.

" My knight in shining armor~ is this my que to faint now in pure ecstacy? Wait. I still need to cry like a damsel in distress, right?"

" I mean. If that wasnt cool, then I dont know what cool is."

After a vague explanation of what happened to her bruised wrist, she went on sharing exaggerated details about Megumi's 'prince in shining armor' moment. That got everyone's attention.

" Wait what?"

" Megumi did that?! You bastard."
Itadori playfully punched Megumi's shoulder.
" Got some moves aye? I never knew."

" You all actually believe Gojo-senpai?"
Megumi scowled. He even scowled deeper seeing Samiru's smug look.

" But that really did happened?!"
Nobara shrieked. Not in a girly girly tone. But in pure anger.
" Jerks actually tried to get on with you?! Who did they think are they?! Disgusting pricks!"

Nobara stood up, fist clenched by the end of her statement.

" Kugisaki, calm down. I'm actually more surprised those guys got out unscratched. She'd usually break a finger or the whole arm off their shoulders."
Maki calmly shrugged, backed by Panda's nod of agreement.

" This actually happened before too?" - Nobara
" Break an arm off their shoulders?!" - Itadori

" Well, thats all thanks to Gumi-chan. Now I'm pent up."
Samiru sighed.

They were now chilling in a ramen restaurant for dinner, and they've been chatting the whole remaining day away. Until it got dark.

" You were so cool, by the way, Gumi-gumi."
All students around subtly paused what their doing to subtly watch and listen to the two.
" Made my heart doki doki for a second."

If only it was genuine. If only it was sincere. And if only it was said privately. Then Megumi would become a blushing beat red mess before she could even finish that statement. But no.

Samiru was fooling around, yet again. Her leaned in face close to Megumi's. The smug, teasing smirk she sported. The teasing, knowing brightest blue orbs behind that black circular glasses. Searching fo a reaction she oh-so loves. Begging the reaction she could only seem to get from Megumi.

She was fooling around.

She dosent mean what she's saying Megumi. Fall for her antics and its game over. Game. Over.

" You were the epitome of a prince charming."

" Really? Then you're the epitome of Mother Gothel. No. Not even the younger one. I meant the most hideous old hag one."
Megumi retorted back without a second wasted. It was in a quiet, private manner, making sure onky around his table can hear.

" What the fuck?!"

Maki snickered.
Itadori burst out laughing. (Catching slight attention.)
Nobara was the second loudest.
Toge almost choked on his drink.
Panda was already sleeping beside Toge