Chapter 17 - 2nd day of the Sunrise Festival

[(Y/N)'s POV]

"Miku!" Nino voiced out.

"I'm... I'm okay... I just feel really tired..."

"Let's get you home okay?" I uttered.

"Yeah, let's call it a day" Nino added.

I helped Miku get up and Nino walked with us until we arrived at the school's exit.

"Wait for me here, alright? I'll be back in a bit. Let me girls drive you home."

I hurried towards my car. I called Seiji and asked him to just keep an eye on my stuff that I'll be leaving at the room since my priority is to drop off the girls. I drove towards the exit where I left Miku and Nino. I get out of the car and opened the door for them.

"Here, get in."

"Thank you (Y/N)..." Miku said with a faint voice.

"Shh... Don't wear yourself down anymore... Just take it easy..."

The girls both head inside. Miku leaned on Nino's shoulders and I proceeded to drive them home. Some time passed and we have arrived at the penthouse. Nino helped Miku get to her room and I just waited on the couch. Moments later and Nino went downstairs.

"How is she?" I asked.

"She's okay now... I think she really just needs some time to rest..."

"That's a relief then..." I sighed.

"Thank you for bringing us home... I was really worried I didn't know what to do..." Nino looked really worried.

"Hey... It's alright now. It's been a long day; you take some rest too." I smiled at Nino.

"Thank you (Y/N)... If possible, don't let Ichika know... She'll be worried sick... Besides, Miku's all good now."

"I see... If that's what you decided, then I won't."

"Thank you..."

"Don't mention it. Anyways, I'll be going back to school now as well. Just let me know if there's something you girls need, okay?"

"We'll sure do. Thank you again."

I went back to school to finish up with the tasks I left. With that, the first day of the Sunrise Festival has officially ended. A lot of things happened with just the first day be it the festivities, the fiasco that happened with Itsuki, Fuutraou's sudden announcement, or Miku's incident. I just hope that the second day would be better.

The 2nd day of the Sunrise Festival has finally arrived. Just like the first day, there are a lot of visitors and the stalls, shops, and other activities are very occupied. I wasn't able to get some pancakes from the stall that the quints handle so I thought it would be the best time to get one.

I started to walk in the direction of the stall until I saw Nino and Itsuki. It looks like they're talking about something.

"Very annoying!" I overheard Nino's rant.

"Sup girls!" I smiled at them

"Hi (Y/N)!" Itsuki replied.

"Hey (Y/N)." Nino uttered.

"Is something the matter?"

"Oh tell me about it!" Nino protested.

"So, what happened?"

"Nino had a bad exchange of words with a guy from another class." Itsuki tried to explain.

"Well, it wasn't my fault that he was annoying as hell! If he answered my simple question, it wouldn't have turned out like this!" Nino said.