SEVEN

Yuna's hands go to grip at the edge of her desk to keep herself stable as her legs automatically spread wider for him, giving him more room to grind up against her.

Taehyung pulled away from her neck after leaving a mark, his hips still grounding against her. He turned his gaze at her, as he leaned over to meet her forehead with his own. His breathing already quicker. "Did anyone say anything about the bruises on your neck? I'm sure someone noticed."

"I think everyone downstairs took notice of it since they were just staring at me.." she starts. "Another colleague also came into my office asking about who did it. I'm pretty sure she heard us yesterday.. or just me," she scolds, rolling her eyes back at him.

Taehyung stopped. "Another colleague? What's her name?"

Yuna snapped her fingers a few times, trying to remember the woman's name. "I think her name was Leia? I'm not quite sure, but something along those lines," she tells him. "Why?"

He bit on his bottom lip, trying not to laugh, but he failed. He started laughing, as he pulled away from her and walked around her office, still laughing.

"If it's the girl I think it is.. the rumours she made about you..." He slowly started to calm down, as he threw his head back, his voice growing hoarse from all the laughing. "Oh, dear..."

"Hold on. Rumours?" She repeats in disbelief, pushing herself off the desk to stand straight before rushing over to him. This was the first time Yuna was hearing about this. "Rumours about what?" she turns him around to face her. "Hello? Stop laughing and spill."

Taehyung was still smiling, looking down at her, as he patted her head. "It's safe to say she hates you more than we hate eachother. But she adores me."

"Well then she has nothing to worry about. It's not like I'm dating you or anything," she grumbles, crossing her arms. A short silence engulfed the two before Yuna spoke up.

"Did you fuck her?"

He licked his lips and gently stroked his chin, standing in a thinking position. His eyes narrowed, as he looked straight at her.

"I don't know... Did I?"

"Yuck, just say you fucked her and move on," she deadpans, going back to sit behind her desk, crossing one leg over the other. "It's hard to believe someone adores you when you've got such a shitty demeanour."

Taehyung leaned over her desk again, setting his hands against the surface as he tilted his head to the side with a grin. "My dear, are you jealous?"

Yuna  threw him a scowl, "No, why would I be jealous? If you wanna fuck her, then go do that. I'm not stopping you," she responds putting her arms up in defence.

He laughed again, before walking over behind her chair and leaning his forearms on top of the back.
"Yes, you are. Yuna being jealous of the thought of me with a different woman? Wow."

"Yeah, keep making up lies to make yourself seem like some big shot," she says sarcastically, looking up at him. "Besides, if you really wanted her, you'd be in her office right now, and not mine."

Taehyung rolled his eyes at her and let out a sigh, as he got back to being serious. He then leaned closer to her, licking his lips. "Scared of your own feelings, baby?"

She raised a challenging brow at him before tilting her head to the side a little. "Feelings? You're bold for assuming I have any kind of feelings for you," she shrugs, sticking her tongue out at him with a smirk.

"Oh?" he ran his fingers through a part of her hair. "So how would you feel if I went and fucked her in her office?"

God, it sounded way worse said out loud.

Yuna. gave him an unbothered look. "Nothing. You sleep with your people, and I'll sleep with mine," she responds, biting down on her bottom lip. "As we previously said, we are not happening again, so I really couldn't care less."

Taehyung's lips formed a pout as he brushed the loose strands of her that he was previously playing, away from her face. "Awe, that's actually kind of sad, you know."

She hums, "I know. It must suck not being able to get a load of all this," she gestures up and down her body with her hands, throwing him a playful smile.

The older man watches her endearingly, his eyes following her hands moving up and down her figure with a small smirk.

"You don't understand how damn right you are right now."

"Wait what?"

Her playfulness seemed to have disappeared. She wasn't expecting him to flat out admit it, more-so expecting him to diss her for her silliness.

"And just so you know..." He then proceeded to grab a fistful of her hair, pulling her closer to him. He had a serious look on his face, his deep and harsh tone of voice was back.

"You're the only person I've fucked in this entire building. I wouldn't even touch that bitch Leia with a stick. She disgusts me. And don't you dare try to deny your jealousy, 'cause it's pissing me off. So let me repeat myself again.."

Taehyung was talking way too fast, and all she could do was stare at him. No words, no emotions, no reactions, we're being shown on her end.

"..Your cunt is the only one I want to fuck, so consider yourself special, and if it riles you up, I will repeat that over and over again until you can't take it anymore. Am I understood, Miss Mei?"