eighteen

Moira 

(n.) A person's fate or destiny

☆☆☆☆

The class had just ended and I was still unable to figure out why I had been so comfortable around the three of them

The third one whose tatted arms were heavily on display, didn't speak at all but I could feel his eyes on me every few minutes. 

I was just stepping out of the class when a soft small voice stopped me.

"H-hey." 

I turned around only to trip over my own self but before I could fall on my butt, both of my arms were grabbed and I was steadied back.

My clumsy self just tripped on my own foot? Not the first time it was happening, but since it happened in front of you know who, I couldn't help but feel utterly embarrassed.

"You okay?" A rough voice snapped me out. 

"Yeah." I cleared my throat and managed to look up, trying not to die out of embarrassment. 

"I'm Kian." the tatted one gravelly said. It was the first time I had heard his voice. It was deep and hoarse.

Before the hoodie boy could start, manicured hands with hot pink nails wrapped around his arm. 

"Hey Noah, I missed you." a familiar voice called him and the girl tightly clung to the guy named Noah. But he looked the least interested in interacting with her. Her hands were secured around his muscular arm.

"Who do we have here?" my twin turned around and clicked her tongue distastefully looking me up and down. Had it not been for the expression of disgust on expensive self, anyone would've thought that she was checking me out. 

She completely ignored mine and the other two's existence and turned back to him, "Come on babe, let's take it somewhere other than here." she voiced out slowly, insinuating her meaning after eyeing him up and now ogling him like a piece of meat. 

By no means was I interested in my gene sharer's hunger and her mode of consumption, so I made a bee-line for the toilet. 

I was famished, but definitely not the way Toffee was. And I needed to use the toilet before entering the cafeteria. 

Finding girls' toilet, I rushed inside and looked in the mirror. Since there was no one else here, I let my mask down and rested my hands on the counter. 

My eyes, they were different, from everyone. No one has been able to read me, ever. They think that they can see through me, but what they don't know is that they only see the part of me that I want them to see.

Since the past few days, I have wanted to go back to papa and curl up in his arms like the day I did when he found out what actually happened to me with the Chinese. I just wanted to cuddle with Pavel and Ivan and gossip like snobby rich ladies.