Chapter 5

Mission Hell

       Foy; This has been a fun ride Haha, if you think that "Ohh, this sucks I don't care about this any more." Then think again. We are just getting started here. I'm the best there is and no one can tell me otherwise but, it's ok. We are about to reach what everyone wants. Oh, the world I'm in is full of "demons" which if you haven't noticed other people's reactions, then there you go. Well, they are not demons more like people that God doesn't want so if we die we go to hell don't pass go, don't collect shit just go straight to hell. Yeah, it sucks but that's why people here do whatever they want because they know where they are going. We are Earth 6 known as Hellbound. Now why am I telling you this? Well, if you think the story seems a little much, then strap in, it's just the beginning so stay tuned.

       I do need to explain my partner in crime. His name is Connor Plexed and he's a tank. Tanks are very weird people that I know of. They are Dominatrix, Masochist people who love pain and giving pain. They are special in their hands and they are really quick on their feet so trying to shoot them is like trying to shoot an airplane down with a slingshot, if the airplane was a person and the person was going a hundred miles per second. I know that is a bad explanation but that's what I have. I have taken him down before, without so much of a problem. Thats becaues, I have multiple times but, that shit is fucking diffcult as hell.

** Back to the story **

       *Connor and Foy are on their way to the factory to eliminate a man named Fú Yuta." Foy asked, " Is that it? * There was a big run down building on the right hand side of the car. The piles of the building are broken down and the windows are busted in and boarded, the red bricks are faded away in a pattern.* Connor replied, " Yes, I'll park out back and see if there's an opening, you stay on the front and find an opening I want to get this over with so I can get home, no running out Ok. Kill him where he stands." Foy says, " That's the plan." * Foy gets out at the entrance and Connor drives around the block to the back of the factory. Foy grabs the Kitten and Sally and checks the Ammunition in them. Putting them back in their holsters. He tried to find a way in. The wind blew harder that day and a piece of wire on the boarded up window broke apart. Foy walked up to the window and he ripped the wood and wires off the window, the broken glass stuck in the seal of the wind sliced his hand a little. He grabbed the clean wood part of the opening and he forced the window apart.* Foy replied to himself, " Damn window, that was easy enough."

      * He climbed in the window and started to explore. The building is broken down with nothing living inside, some of the walls are broken to see the other rooms inside. The roof looked in tack from the outside, but the inside looked different, most of the ceiling was on the floor and the in certain flooring is caved in. Foy looked around and saw someone running on the catwalk next to the office. Foy ran after the person, jumped on the broken conveyor belt and jumped on the catwalk after the perp.* Foy, " Stop you son of a bitch." * He took out his weapons and started shooting at the potential perp. The perp turned around and started to throw items at Foy, he dodged for the most part and the perp threw a wrench he saw next to the tool box he just threw and it hit Foy in the head. Foy hit the gated ground on the catwalk and got up and ran. The perp slammed the door and locked it, he ran down stairs and ran into the main part of the building.* Foy replied after getting up, " What the actual fuck? Alright you little shit it's on."

       * Foy ran to the door and it was locked. He looked down and saw the perp running into the doorway to the main building. Foy jumped onto the machine in the middle of the room and jumped off and did a bear roll onto the ground. He got up and ran to the room. He stopped and saw no one there.* Foy started to shout, " Hey, get your ass out here. You are wanted for not paying your debt to the Hexon corporation." Silence filled the area. Foy replied, " Hey Fú, where the fuck are you?" * He started to search different parts of the area and found nothing. Foy started hearing footsteps right behind him.* The man started to talk, " Hey Faoy, what have you been up to?" Foy turned around to his surprise. Foy replied, " Mr. Bent? What the hell is this? In fact, what the hell is going on?!" * Foy's confusion got the best of him. Foy turned and Connor was right next to him with his fist on Foy's face pushing him down with force.

       The pain was unbearable for him.* Mr. Bent replied, " You know the deal was if you were dispatched or not wanted you would work for me right? Well, it looks like you have been dispatched. Hehe, don't worry about a thing if you can squeeze out of this then maybe you can go." Foy, " What the hell is this? Connor, you really want to do this? You know I can kill you right?" Connor replied, " Well, let's see who will fall? Heh, Hehe. HAHA Rwha." * Foy starts shooting at Connor. Connor dodges the bullets flying close to his face. He runs in close and knocks the guns out of Foys hand and uppercuts Foy in the jaw. Foy catches himself and grabbes Connor's right arm and right punches him in the face twice then catches his balance and throws Connor to the right side of the wall with some force.*

       Foy started to speak, " How much did they pay for my head Huh? This makes no sense. Going against me is like asking for death." Connor looked at him with excitement and said, " No, no, no they didn't pay me to do this. I'm doing it because I wanna have a real fight, not a one - sided fight where I'm doing the killing. I want a fight to the death. Hahah, you are the perfect subject." * Connor runs in and starts throwing punches and Foy is dodging all and starts throwing punches and Connor is dodging. Foy grabs Connor and pushes him, he roundhouse kicks him in the face and rushes Connor and right hooks him in the jaw and then stomach jabs him until he hits the ground. Connor picks himself off the ground and Connor grabs Foy and spins to where Foy tries to hit him and Connor elbows him in the face then Connor picks up Foy over his head and he throws him down.

       Connor kicks Foy down and power punches him in the back. Foy tried to get up but Connor, quick thinking, had him beat.* Mr. Bent walked back in and started to speak. " Really, is that all you are? Please I know you can kill him but you have to have your weapons don't you? Well, " Mr. Bent grabs the pistols and walks away while saying, " That sucks Hahahaha, I'll see you soon." * Mr. Bent walked away while Foy reached for him and Connor picked Foy and started punching one after another over and over again. Foy pushes away and tries to fight back but the blood is drowning him he can't see and he dazed out.* Connor replied, " No way, am I beating you? You used to beat the shit out of me and now I'm going to beat you to death. Well, if you look at it this way, you might see your mommy soon." Foy replied, " Don't, don't, Don't tal..talk about her." Foy hits the ground. Connor replied while he grabbed Foys head, " Don't fight, see you in the after life." * Foy tries grabbing Connors arm, Connor punches Foy to the ground and Connor repeatedly beats Foy to the inches of his life and Connor moves on top of Foy and wraps his hands around his throat and he starts squeezing.  Foy tries to fight but he can't and Connor watches Foy's eyes getting darker and darker, and blank. Foy's arms went down and Connor let's go. He stared at Foy's lifeless body sitting there.*

       Mr. Bent replied, " Good job Mr. Plexed you can go." * Connor looked at Foy and he got up and prayed for him.* Mr. Bent replied to Connor, " No need for that, we all know where he's going." Connor replied, " Yeah…, maybe but he was my only friend even though he might not have seen it. I'll leave it to you and the boss." * Mr. Bent chuckled and watched Connor leaving. Connor left the factory and got into the car. He called the Chief, She picked up and He told her the news and they hung up the phone and then he Called Foy's girl.