50

"no fucking way

"no fucking way."

renjun spat as his eyes glared directly into jeno's, watching the younger as he fiddled with the gun in his hand. jeno seemed unaffacted by the obvious reaction he recieved from the pair as he stood in the meeting room, shoulder against shoulder with taeyong.

"it's his decision. he's entitled to it." the leader spoke, voice calm and collected as he looked over the 22 men seated before him.

"that's bullshit! he could fucking die, taeyong!" it was jaemin's turn to protest. all heads turned towards the jeno as they eagerly waited for his reaction. "you have no say in this, jae." jeno spoke, voice oddly similar to taeyong's.

even their auras were practically the same.

dominant and intimidating.

"i understand he's your brother and all but he fucking lied to you. he knew where you were, jeno."

renjun started, finally getting a reaction out of the younger as he saw him tense up.

"he never came looking for you. only yeeun."

it was harsh, he knew that. but jeno's wellbeing was more important that the fact that the boy might hate him after this.

"don't bother, renjun. he already knows."

"but does he, boss? does he know everything?"

the chinese male taunted, stepping closer towards the brothers as his eyes flickered from one to the other. only now was he finally able to tell that the two were the same in many ways, such as their demenour and temper.

"what are you saying?" jeno inquired, putting his hands into his pockets. his muscles flexed under the fabric of his suit as he did so, the silky material soft against his skin as it displayed all his greatest assets. he'd borrowed it from taeyong, opting for a more serious look.

"i'm saying,"

renjun started, bringing his hands up to fix the boy's tie.

"that by doing this, you pledge your loyalty to us for life. that means no backing out from potentially fatal missions."

jeno gulped as the male continued, hands now running down his chest in front of the whole fucking room full of mafia members including his brother.

"and, since you are the leader's brother, it automatically makes you second in command."

"meaning...?" jeno's brow rose up in expectation.

"meaning that if anything should happen to taeyong, the responsibilty of taking care of this whole organization would fall on your shoulders jeno. and trust me when i say, you don't want that."

and as the male wrapped up his little speech, all eyes— including taeyong's— turned towards jeno with expectation.

"nice try."