51

the heavy scent of sex mixed with citrus wafted through the air, infiltrating his senses as his eyelids began opening ever so slowly

the heavy scent of sex mixed with citrus wafted through the air, infiltrating his senses as his eyelids began opening ever so slowly. the man groaned as he felt the blaring sunlight burn at his eyes, the warm rays of golden seeping onto his skin as it made him glow.

an unknown smile pulled at his pink lips as he took notice of the arms lazily wrapped around his waist, a source of warmth coming from each side of him sparking an emotion he just now began to recognize as right.

for the first time ever, lee jeno was certain that— whether he liked it or not— the strong feelings he harboured for the pair could only come down to one single word.

love.

and as he sat up, turning around to just admire the two beautiful men he had fallen in love with, a phone screen lit up.

immediatly, it grabbed his attention.

the device was on jaemin's side of the bed, leading him to assume it was his. judging by the pink princess background, he was pretty sure his assumption was correct.

he knew he shouldn't

doing something like this mesnt breaking their trust.

but his curiosity always found a way to bring out the worst in him.

and so he brought the phone closer and what he saw caused his entire world to collapse once again.

jaehyun
yeeun is here.

── 💧 ──

jeno never ran so fucking fast in his entire life.

heart nearly leaping out of his chest as the adrenaline pumped through his veins, the man practically bolted towards taeyong's office as soon as he got dressed. as he approached the door, the two guards outside made a move to stop him but quickly apologized once they noticed who he was.

let's just say being a part of the lee family had some advantages.

"TAEYONG!" he roared, kicking the door open as he felt the emotions bubble up inside him.

what he didn't expect to see, however, was taeyong speaking to a blonde woman.

standing there, right in front of his very eyes, was lee yeeun.

his little sister he believed to be dead not even a few days ago.

he just stood there in silence, eyes wide as she finally acknowledged his presence.

"jeno."

she spoke, tears welling in her eyes as she looked at him and that was all it took for the man to run straight into her arms.