Chapter Three

Nooottttttt ppl asking me to fix Captured by the Mafia 🤡 that old ass book gonna stay like that lmaooo😌😌😌 respectfully

Too many arguments and drama in that thing I just leave it alone now lmaoooo🤪

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

| Chapter Three |

•Dahlia•

Siddh and Armaan had us rolling, these two had stories for days. Armaan poked fun at his friend's long hair but I could only imagine pulling and running my fingers through it. And his grip on my thigh was making it hard to focus. I was starting to regret dancing with him because he's making sure I did not forget. Siddh had such large and warm hands and his squeeze every once and while made me press my thighs together. And he would smirk out the corner of his eye. But I'm the one who's sly?

"God at least get a haircut before we leave tomorrow." Armaan said and I laughed.

"Only so you stop whining Armaan." He sighed and and sipped his drink.

"So Siddh I saw you and my bestie getting... close on the dance floor." Eve leaned against the table, mischief in her eyes.

"Ah yes Dahlia, what a seductress." I smirked and finished my wine and crossed my legs when his hand reached higher under my dress. This man I swear.

"I'm just not shy when I see something I want." I said and shivered when his nails lightly grazed my thigh.

"I knew this trip would go smoothly! You two are already getting along." Armaan smiled at me, don't let me get him in my room tonight. I'll wipe that smug smile right off.

"So are you and Eve in the same business?" Siddh asked and I nodded and turned to Eve.

"That's how we met." I said and he took a moment.

"Dahlia and I look after each other." Eve said and Siddh nodded. I smiled and patted his arm.

"Don't worry Siddh, tonight's conversation and dance was free." The whole table started laughing.

"Even if it wasn't I'm sure I would've been fine." He said and I raised a brow.

"Oh Siddh I'm not cheap. Men have spent their last dime to just look at me." His hand squeezed the inside of my thigh and I jumped slightly. Damn I almost forgot it was there.

"I might just be a poor man after this trip then."

"So tell me about yourself Dahlia?" I gave Siddh a face.