O.T.

*Wesley's P.O.V*

"Where do I begin Leah? A girls league you have to!" I shouted as I tossed her backwards onto her bed. "You can't say no I have you pinned!"

She laughed, and oh God her laugh was contagious.

Everything, and I mean everything just seemed to be going right. I was officially moving out, away from my dad with a full ride hockey scholarship and Leah made the girls hockey league on campus.

We hadn't planned to go to the same college, in fact we decided to not tell each other which colleges we were applying for. Keep it a secret and be ok with where ever we go.

Turns out we ended up accepting the same colleges.

"I'm not going to say no I'm not an idiot!" Leah laughed.

I smirked and looked down at Leah.

"Good."

I looked at her beautiful face, her blue eyes and blonde hair that was everywhere. I wondered how so long ago we were so stupid to not trust each other. But know she was the person I trusted most in this world.

"What?" Leah questioned raising and eyebrow and tilting her head at my sudden pause.

"Nothing." I said with a smile, "just my girlfriends a hockey player... THE hockey player!"

Leah laughed again.

"Not yet I'm still a mystery girl to that team." She said her smile fading but her face still hopeful and excited.

"Well mystery girl, you're about to show them what you're made of."

"You are too mystery boy."

This time I laughed, dipping down to Leah's lips I pressed my body into hers letting my lips rest above hers for a second.

"We won't be mystery's for long." I said quietly.

I kissed her lips softly and she wrapped her hands in my hair causing my body to push closer to her, both of us sinking into the bed. She wrapped her legs around my waist as she bit my lower lip.

Thank God I punched Randy that day and thank God everyone saw me do it. Because I would never have her...

The hockey players sister --- scratch that.

The hockey player.

Words: 359

YAY. Congrats! I know this is a long one and has been a long journey but we're here!

I hope you liked the book, I will admit it was a struggle writing it at first but we got to the end eventually.

There are definitely more books to be written, so if you enjoyed this one maybe check out my other ones...

The Clock Doesn't Lie- A swim story

Sutton Rescue- A life guard/ surfer story

Hockey Towns Favorite Girl

No Salt- surfer story

I love writing and love when you all read my stuff so thanks so much to all of you!