Chapter 73 - Knowing Brothers Ep. 123 | Guests: Moon Se-yoon & Yoo Min-sang

.

"Oh, Heechul-ah, you're early today~," Sangmin said as soon as Heechul enters the classroom together.

The Brothers are back on the set to film the next episode of Knowing Brothers. Sangmin, Soogeun and Youngchul are already in the classroom when Heechul arrives. They are now just waiting for their other Brothers.

"Heechul is early, and James is late. What's going on today?~" Soogeun laughingly remarked. Sangmin and Heechul burst out laughing after realizing the same thing. Usually, James should already be sitting in his seat since he and Sangmin were always the ones who come early.

"Haha, where is James anyway?" Heechul even wonders why he comes earlier than James today.

"He's still getting ready. He came a little late because he just came from the shooting of his drama~" Youngchul explained to the rest of the Brothers.

"Oh, that's right!" Sangmin and Heechul remarked. 

"It's like that last week. He also went straight here after the shooting of his drama. He's working really hard~" Soogeun remarked.

"Last week, I called James to invite him for dinner but he told me that he is still on the set of the drama. Then the next night I invite him again but he is shooting again but in the other drama. He called after a few minutes and told me that we can go out but I have to wait for two hours~" Youngchul shared a little story of when he is trying to invite their busy maknae.

"I also did that a couple of days ago, but he is very busy~" Sangmin shared that it also happened to him as well.

"I think that's James' way of kindly telling the two of you to stop disturbing him~" Soogeun laughing commented. Sangmin, Youngchul and Heechul burst out laughing, and even some of the staff of the show are also laughing.

While they are continue talking about that topic, the rest of the Brothers arrived in the classroom a few minutes later. Janghoon, Kyunghoon and James enter the classroom all at the same time. But one of them is doing something as he enters the classroom...

"naekkeohaja naega neol saranghae, oh!
naega neol geokjeonghae, oh!
naega neol kkeutkkaji chaegimjilge~~~
naekkeohaja niga nal aljana, oh!
niga nal bwatjana, oh!
naega neol kkeutkkaji jikyeojulge~~~

James enters the classroom lively while singing a little, although it is almost like he is humming it in a way. Expectedly, the resident human jukebox quickly figured out the song that James is singing. Heechul stood up and immediately joins James.

"Oh, Infinite's Be mine~" Heechul happily joins James in singing one of the most iconic and greatest songs in Kpop history. Heechul is even doing the choreo of the chorus of the song. Meanwhile, James is just bopping his head as he sings. He can't keep up with Heechul dancing to the song, but he still tries to.

"Why are you suddenly singing this song?" Heechul asked as soon as they are done having a little fun in the classroom.

"I've been teasing Myungsoo hyung on the set by singing that song, especially when he forgot his lines~" James laughingly explained. "Jinjja?" Heechul laughs as he can imagine how James teases Myung-soo on the set of Ms. Hammurabi.

"Did you just come straight from the shooting of the drama?" Sangmin asked.

"Ne~ that's why I'm a little late" James replied while he is going around the classroom to greet his Brothers in his own way, fist-bumping each one of them.