Twenty-Eight: When Hell Freezes Over

"CAN YOU STAND?" I asked, slowly easing Collins down onto her feet

"CAN YOU STAND?" I asked, slowly easing Collins down onto her feet. "You came on my face pretty hard, baby girl. Wouldn't blame you if your legs were a little shaky."

Collins looked half-mortified, half-aroused as she cleared her throat and nodded. "I can stand."

Flashing a cheeky smile, I pushed open the shower door, letting more of the steam fill the bathroom. She stepped into the tiled stall hesitantly, keeping toward the back of the shower while she stuck her foot out as if to test the temperature.

"Too hot?" I asked, raising both of my arms to hang on the top of the shower door opening.

Blinking up, Collins stilled. Her eyes drifted all the way from the tips of my fingers above my head to my toes. Every naked inch of me. I was hard again; there was no fucking denying that. And Collins seemed appreciative of it. Of all of it. Of me. Fuck, it was warm in here.

Finally, she swallowed. "No, the temperature is good," she said.

"Then scoot over so I can join you, sweetheart."

She inched toward the stream of water but still leaned back toward the wall, hesitant.

"I just don't want to get my hair wet," she explained.

"Oh," I said with a laugh before squeezing in front of her, happy to stand beneath the spray so she didn't have to. "Well, we can work with that."

Collins' expression seemed apologetic, but I couldn't care less. I was watching the shower water splash across her chest, droplets rolling to the tips of her breasts. And then I raised my gaze to her pretty face, enjoying how her eyelashes were dewy and her eyes sparkly.

"Hey." I spoke softly because she suddenly seemed sort of shy.

"Hi," she whispered. Her attention dropped for the second time down to my erection, and I swallowed hard. That gaze of hers, I could feel it. But it was difficult to tell if she was eager...or uncertain.

"Collins." The strained way I said her name got her to look up again. "Do you want to be fucked tonight?"

Her lips parted, all wet and shiny. I leaned in, kissed them gently.

"You can say no," I breathed.

"I don't want to say no," she said quickly.

"You don't?"

"No, I don't," she reassured. "I want you, Beau."

I could feel the fierceness of those words as they left her mouth, the little bit of air that it pushed against my lips.

"I want you, too," I muttered. "But this time, don't expect to be able to stand afterward."