𝐈𝐗 | 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐇

"All power, demands, sacrifice, and pain"

GIANNA ROSE
This is the aftermath. The bruises, the scars, the aching feeling between my legs, the fullness I still feel even after two days. I woke up about 15 minutes ago, now I'm just gazing at the pleasure marks Rowan left on my body in my bathroom mirror. The bite mark on my shoulder took me back to when he fucked me into the mattress or the fingerprints and redness left on my ass from when he took me from behind, red and purple marks covered my breasts and neck. Rowan was never one to bluff, and no, I didn't call his bluff on this, I just didn't expect he'd do exactly what he said he would do.

"I'm going to destroy every part of you tonight, I will leave scars that I can only hope your new fiancé can find, I'm going to mark you with my name so he knows exactly who he's fucking with."

My eyes drifted down to the carved initials on my hip. He did that when we had sex for the first time. I was desperate for him to train me so I could learn self defense and after some convincing, he gave in. While fighting in the ring, we ended up on the ground panting hard. Rowan scolded me on pain tolerance and I asked how to tolerate pain. So he taught me how to replace it with replace it with pleasure. That was the first time we had sex and the first time we confessed we love each other.

RS

Two days was just enough time to think about everything Rowan said, though. The way he fucked me was out of pure anger, his words stayed on repeat in my mind over the past two days. And it all made me realize how selfish I was by taking Sofia away from him, but he only puts her in more danger being around her. There are two sides to this situation and I'm choosing to stick to one side until something changes when Rowan will be able to keep Sofia safe without the threat of his enemies.

It's stupid, right. Rowan Starkov is one of the world's deadliest assassins and he's not even able to protect his own daughter never the less himself. It's what happens when you gain enemies every day, Rowan's enemies are also Sofia's and that is the one thing we've both feared as parents since the day we found out I was pregnant.

My phone vibrated on the counter snapping me out of my thoughts. Looking down at the new text, I see that Dante texted.

Dante: You still coming over?

Me: Yeah, just have to get me and Sofia ready

Dante: Ok, see you at 12

Me: Yeah, love you

Dante: Love you

"Morning, mommy," a small voice said behind me, I turned my head looking down to find Sofia. Her dark hair stuck out in many different angles as she rubbed her sleepy eyes kneeling her pink bunny between her arm. I smiled down at the sight before bending down to pick her up, "hey, my little princess."