𝐗 | 𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐍

"I could corrupt you, it would be easy"

GIANNA ROSE

"Strip, Principessa."

My body tensed at his command but I kept my composure. Removing my coat, I let it fall to the ground behind my feet before reaching behind me to slowly unzip the comfortable dress I wore. It puddled at my feet once it feels from my shoulders, I was now only in a black lacey set of a bra and thong.

Enzo's grey eyes slowly ran over the marks Rowan left behind on my skin, the hickeys, the bite mark, the bruises. "Face the door," He commanded, gulping, I turned around facing the door before I felt his body come closer to mine. His cold fingers traced the handprint on my ass and hips, sliding under my thong and pulling it until snapping it back to place. I gasped and jumped a little, my eyes hammered shut and my breathing shallow.

"Did he fuck you good?" The warmth from his breath fanned the bite mark on my shoulder as he pressed his body to mine fully. "Did you scream his name as he fucked you all over my club?" He gripped my hair yanking my head back, I let out a small whimper keeping my eyes shut. "Do you still feel him between your legs?" Suddenly his hand cupped me, hard, I let out a breathy moan.

I was aroused, I can't lie about that. I've been thinking Rowan all day and then Enzo does this, the fear only turns me on, I can't help myself. Lorenzo chuckled in my ear moving his fingers against my clit, "you like this don't you, the competition between the two of us?" He rocked his hips against my ass so I could feel the bulge in his trousers.

"All I fucking want is you, Gianna, but I know I'm too late for that," he whispered kissing along my neck, his fingers working faster between my legs as I squeezed my thighs together around his hand. "That doesn't mean I won't stop fighting to get what I want, though."

Then, he yanked me away from the door leading me to the dining table. He bent me over the table releasing my hair from his death grip, "just do you know, I'm calling the engagement off until you figure it out, I'm not that cruel of a man, Principessa."I heard his belt unbuckle as he spoke, my clit pulsed and my panties became damper.

"I don't like sharing, Gianna Rose, you either fuck me or him, I refuse to give you both." Enzo tore my panties off in one sharp tug, I gasped gripping the side of the table harder as the cold air hit my soaked core. "Now I want to hear it from your fucking mouth, can I fuck you?"

I turned my head to look at him, his eyes showed every sign of anger and lust. I needed to know if I wanted him, if he was different than Rowan in a better way, maybe sex wasn't the answer for that but I'm despite and we only live once.

"Yes, just fuck me," I replied in a near whisper. Without another word, he gripped my hips teasing my entrance with the tip before slamming into me. I let out a scream, my body bucked against the table with the harsh thrust. His grip on my hips tightened as he withdrew himself from me before slamming back in over and over again.

"Fuck, you're so tight," Lorenzo grunted gripping the back of my leg pulling it up to be bent on the table next to me. His thrusts became harder and faster as he wrapped my hair around his fist pulling my body to meet his hard thrusts. He fucked me out of hate and anger, he didn't care how much this hurts me.

My hips slammed against the edge of the table causing me to wince in pain, my body jolted faster and faster. Tears ran down my cheeks, my nails dug into the wood while my ass slapped against his hips. The table rocked back and forth, my walls clenched around his cock, I screamed and moaned louder as I came closer to release.

Lorenzo was speaking and groaning but all I could hear was Rowan. I was then taken back to the other night when he fucked me against the back of the couch. His hand tightened in my hair, his brutal thrusts as he fucked my ass over and over again. My clit pulsed at the remembrance of his fingers on it, all I could hear was his moans and groans.

"Oh god..."

"Yes, little bird, beg for it, praise me, call me your fucking God for all I care, I want to hear it...fuck it sounds so good coming from you."

His words repeat in my mind, my walls clench around his dick over and over again, pulsing as he fucks me harder. Suddenly, his palm lands on my ass, hard, causing my body to jolt and my orgasm to rip through. He gave me one last hard thrust before filling me with his warm seed.

"Oh fuck, Gianna."

"Oh god, Rowan!"

I came back down from my high realizing what I had just said, realizing who was actually behind me. We both panted heavily in silence, processing the name that just ripped through me. That was his answer, that said it all, and Rowan was completely right.

"Oh, little bird, oh, little bird."

"I'm going to destroy every part of you tonight, I will leave scars that I can only hope your new fiancé can find, I'm going to mark you with my name so he knows exactly who he's fucking with."

"By the time I'm done with you, you won't be able to fuck your fiancé without thinking of me, without seeing me, without wanting me."

Lorenzo leaned over my body gripping my hair tightly, "don't think this is where I stop, Gianna Rose." He placed a hard kiss on my lips and that's when I tasted the alcohol on them before he stood up fixing his clothes. Tears stung my eyes as I slowly stood up keeping my watery eyes on the table as the front door slammed closed.

What have I fucking done?

-THANKS FOR READING -
• Vote, Follow, Comment •
• Insta: Idgaf_xoxo •