TwentyEight.

EXCUSES MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV

OMNISCIENT POV.

MAY 20. 2020

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It's been two weeks since Saint had came back from Italy and made her presence known. Throughout those weeks, Her and Kentrell haven't talked that much. Only if they were discussing Mu'Lani and that was rarely. They had only spoken a few words to eachother, other than that it was never a full sentence.

It bothered her a lot, but she knew how bad kentrell's temper was so she didn't wanna push him. He was stubborn so she had no choice but to wait until he was ready.

Leaning against the glass door, Kentrell watched Saint move around in the pool with Mu'Lani in her arms. It was hot out today and She decided to get in the water with her baby.

Smacking his lips, Kentrell rubbed his hands over his growing erection in his Nike Tech sweats.

He loved the view that was in front him. How Saint's bathing Suit clung tightly onto her skin as her perky breast sat up along with the water dripping down her tatted caramel skin.

He didn't know how much longer he could stay mad at her, but he was trying the best way he could. Some days he just wanted to jump on her and flood her with kisses telling her how much he loved and missed her, then the next he didn't want her in his presence.

Walking away to fix himself, He accidentally thump the door while walking off causing Saint's head to snap in that direction.

She knew he was watching them for a good twenty minutes. She hated how he was stubborn when all she wanted to do was tell him the truth about everything and spend time with her family.

After Tay and Kaell went back home a couple of days ago, Saint had been bored and the only person that had been keeping her company was Lani, She didn't mind though.

Tink was still in atlanta with quando and Kaylee was either working or making up for lost time with her family.

Pulling Lani's bucket hat up, Saint laughed at how she was trying to adjust her eyes at the sunlight. "Why are you falling out over the place" She kissed over her face making her smile.

Every since Saint came back, Lani never wanted to let her go or for her to be out of her eye sight. Even if it was just Saint sitting her down, She would cry like she was heartbroken.

It hurted Kentrell's heart because he knew Lani had gotten so attached that she didn't want her mommy to leave again.

Lifting her up, Saint felt her hand go directly towards her ear with a tight grip causing her to hiss. "Ow!" She frowned trying to detach Lani's hand from her ear causing her to start crying.