Chapter 27 : Meeting! (1)

Everyone quickly became silent. They tossed off their activity they were previously doing and put their full attention towards the pondium, where Solar and Nut stood.

Solar cleared his throat, trying to ignore the chewing sounds that revibrated around the room because of a certain elemental tried to keep himself awake.

"As you know about our last mission or test yesterday that took place on Planet Umbra–"

Halilintar muttered but it was loud enough to be heard in an entire quiet room, "They should give us more credit since that planet was literally haunted, even worse than Planet Dargha'ya."

Feeling annoyed because he was suddenly interrupted, Solar calmly retorted, "Pikachu, we can hear you clearly even from down here. Now, shut up and let me finish my amazing presentation."

Halilintar huffed coldly at him while crossing his arms on his chest, cheeks burned red in embarassment. Taufan giggled playfully at him and Blaze snorted at the nickname used by the light elemental to adressed their most grumpy counter part.

"Haunted?" Maskmana asked Admiral Tarung who sat on his left.

"Previously, we always got a power sphere signal from that planet. But, we couldn't find the power sphere's name from our power sphere lists. It was a completely unidentified power sphere. We didn't know from what generation it is from or its background. Therefore, we decided to send our agents to investigate that planet, but instead we lost contact of them for almost 24 hours! When we could contact them again, they reported that they were misled while they were exploring that planet." Admiral Tarung explained, face a little scrunched up in a frustation.

Commander Kokoci continued while looking at his tablet, "We knew something was wrong from the report they told us because of the incident years ago, there shouldn't be any survivors there. That's why, we decided to send the elementals to Planet Umbra since we believed they could find out the problem."

He went silent as he pondered over the fact that he will say something utterly ridiculous to be believed for the others before resigning.

"It turned out to be a ghost." He sighed.

The admirals and captains stared at the shortest commander with weird expression. All of a sudden, they heard a booming laughter coming from Admiral Gata as he wheezed from how hard he laughed.

"Nice joke, Kokoci!" He hit his own thigh repeatedly, still laughing.

However, he was answered with a silent from Admiral Tarung and Commander Kokoci, a sharp contrast of his action.

The laughter and the ridiculous expression immediately left his face and he whispered in disbelief, "No way..."

"You two spoke nonsense. There's no such thing as ghost." Admiral Amato frowned at them.

Solar crossed his arms and tapped his foot on the floor in annoyance because his presentation get interrupted, "Well, we, the elementals, are real and standing exactly right in front of all of you. What makes you think that ghosts aren't real if being like us aren't even suppose to appear and have bodies?"

"...That's make sense.." Fang muttered.

Solar huffed confidently at him, "Of course!"

Nut chimed in, pointed to the three humans in the meeting room, "And they said they didn't believe that aliens were real since the start. But after Adu du's invasion to the earth, they started to believe that aliens are indeed real."

"And if you included the super power these ordinary humans–" Taufan gestured to Gopal, Yaya, and Ying offended face, "–shouldn't even have, it'd be a good evidence for something that earlier we thought aren't suppose to be real, but it is real instead. Get it?"