Meet Your New Driver

Giran walks by Izuku's right side, smoking a cigarette as their footsteps echoed on the cracked cement of the sidewalk beneath them.

"I can't believe I agreed to do this," Izuku mumbled as they continued to walk past dark buildings until Giran started to head towards a dimly lit up sign down an alleyway. Izuku glanced at the tall walls on both sides of him as they headed towards the bar.

"Trust me. They aren't as bad as they look. I have known some of them for longer than I have. Twice is cool. Spinner is a big fan of Stain. Mr. Compress loves to show off. Magne is chill, you will like her. Toga can be a bit...much at times. Kurogiri watches over the entire bar. Dabi hates endeavor, so don't mention that. Shigaraki hates All Might and hero society in general, be wary of that. Other than that, everyone should be good."

Izuku furrowed his brow, "Do you have everyone's blood type?"

Giran grinned back at him, ruffling up his hair," Of course I do, Midori. But I feel like you would already know that, wouldn't you? I bet you didn't even need me to tell you about them, huh?"

Midori returned the smile, "I'm not an amateur."

Giran laughed, throwing his head back before coughing a bit on the cigarette smoke which made Izuku thump his back to help him.

"But I do feel a little bit better about this than I did at the very beginning."

Giran hummed, "That's good. Plus, if they try to do anything bad to you, I will make sure that it comes at the cost of my work with them. I made sure they understood that they respect your decision whether it is and not try to murder you if you refuse."

"Thanks," Izuku remarked dryly as the two began to walk into the rundown bar that was similar to the destroyed bar that they had before in Hosu when the heroes rescued that UA student.

"This is their backup bar, a second location," Giran introduced the bar as he walked downtown stairs, gesturing with his hands at the handrail like he was presenting him a house like a travel agent. "They won't be here for long, only for this meeting before they go off somewhere else."

"That makes sense. They wouldn't want someone to know where they are especially for someone they don't know will join them," Izuku commented, avoiding the handrails as he continued to walk down the stairs.

Giran holds out his arm from stopping him from going down the final flight of stairs. "Wait a second. I'll introduce you to them. Stay here and wait for me to wave you down."

Izuku rolled his eyes fondly for his uncle's want to set up a dramatic entrance for his nephew. "Alright, I'll wait here. Go do your thing."

His uncle gave him a thumbs up before sliding down the stairs until his feet planted onto the bar floor.

"Ah, Giran. What brings you here?" A calm voice spoke out.

"Giran, I'm so happy to see you. I hate your smug face!" Another voice called out in two different tones.

"Well, hello everyone. And no need to thank me ahead of time, but I have found you one the best drivers there are in the underground," Giran spoke with a grin across his face. "They trained under street racers and learned all the ways about the inner workings of cars to improve their own skills. And their skills don't stop at driving."

"I have brought to you the best driver I know as well as the best analyst that I have told you all about," Giran spoke dramatically, raising his hands to gesture at the top of the stairway where Izuku was waiting. "Now presenting, Midori!"

Izuku walks down stairs quickly with Giran grinning down at his nephew. He raised his hand to give a slight wave to everyone in the room. "Hi. Giran said you need a driver."