Chapter 151: Help me investigate a person

Yunci is not completely sure, saying this is just a lie to him.

Sure enough, Xia Beiqing looked panicked.

It was fleeting, but was still keenly caught by Yunci.

Soon, he appeared ignorant again: "Huh? Sister-in-law, are you kidding me?"

Yun Ci calmly watched the boy pretending to be stupid, and his voice was like a pool of stagnant water: "Your real Brother Che, is he dead?"

"Oh!" Xia Beiqing covered his stomach at this moment: "I want to go to the bathroom, I can't hold it back anymore. Let's talk again when I have time, goodbye sister-in-law!"

Leaving this sentence aside, he ran away with oil on the soles of his feet.

Yunci took out his mobile phone and dialed a number.

"Xiao Chen, help me investigate someone."

There was a man's voice on the other end: "Who?"

"Junscher."

Information about special effects, Yunci sent to Su Mi via email.

Early in the morning, she went downstairs with her schoolbag.

Did not plan to eat breakfast, walked out the door, and was suddenly stopped.

Ruan Xichen walked up to her and asked, "Don't you eat breakfast?"

"What's the matter?" Yunci had no patience.

"It's bad for the stomach not to eat breakfast!" Ruan Xichen was a little annoyed, and then stuffed a piece of bread into Yunci's hand.

Accidentally touched the girl's fingertips.

It's cold, without a trace of temperature.

As if getting an electric shock, he quickly retracted his hand, turned around, entered the door, and sat down at the table again.

Ruan Feiyue wandered his eyes and noticed Ruan Xichen's red ear tips.

I always feel something is wrong.

On Friday night, the class had a dinner and a box was booked in Baoyue Building.

A group of people are playing crazy.

The phone in Yunci's pocket shook twice. After taking a sip of wine, she got up and went outside to answer the phone.

Xiao Chen called.

"Sister Ci, you let my investigation have results."

"Well, let's talk." Yunci leaned against the wall of the corridor, and the night wind passed through the hall, blowing away some alcohol.

"Jun Sicher was sent to live abroad when he was eight years old, and he was not taken back to his country until two years ago. He was in a car accident when he returned home, and his brain was smashed."

Yunci raised his eyebrows: "That's it?"

"That's it, the other information is so deadly hidden, it should be Jun Xianrong that had moved his hands and feet."

"Are there any photos of Jun Sicher when he was a child?"

"I have one, I will send it to you."

When the call was cut off, an email popped up on the phone and opened, it was a picture of a little boy.

It's a long time ago and it's not clear, but it can be vaguely seen that this is the same person as the photo on the death report.

Therefore, the real Junscher died in a car accident two years ago, and the current Junscher took his place.

It's getting more and more interesting.

Yun Ci extinguished the phone, straightened up, ready to go back to the box, his wrist was suddenly caught.

Turning around, Ruan Xichen stood behind her, almost questioning: "It's so late, why are you here?"

"Class dinner." Yunci withdrew his wrist.

Ruan Feiyue came out of the bathroom, wiped his hands with a paper towel, raised his head, and happened to see this scene.

Brother and Yunci?

She ducked into the corner, secretly watching.

Seeing Yunci's cheeks flushed, Ruan Xichen's face became darker when he saw Yunci's pungent smell of alcohol, "Are you still drinking?"

"Drink if you want, does it matter to you?"

talkative.

Really annoying.

Yun Ci was not interested in communicating with him, turned to leave, stepped on a pool of water, and suddenly slipped on the soles of his feet.

She was able to stand firmly by holding on to the wall.

Ruan Xichen rushed over, grabbed her waist, and hugged her in his arms.

Under the light, the young boy's dark eyes were almost occupied by worry.

"Are you okay?"

Yun Ci quickly pushed him away, stood up straight, arranged his clothes, no extra emotions, said thank you, and walked in the direction of the box.