Chapter 160: Teacher Shen, I'm chasing you

Ruan Feiyue threw herself in Ye Meipan's arms: "Mom, I'm sorry, all of this is my fault. I didn't want to hurt my brother. I was too scared. From the moment Yunci was taken home, I'm worried every day. , I am afraid that she will **** you all away, I know I am not my own, what if you don't want me..."

She cried miserably, weeping blood every word.

Ye Meipan couldn't bear to blame, and sighed: "Well, mom understands your feelings, but you have done too much in this matter. Do you know how many people are laughing at our Ruan family behind their backs?"

Ruan Feiyue's tears pattered down, and her throat became hoarse: "I already regret it. If everything can be done again, I will never do it. Dad and brother must hate me. I Don't ask them to forgive me, even if they beat and scold me, I will suffer..."

Listening to the child's earnest words, Ye Meipan's heart aches: "Your father has a temper like this. Come when you say it, and leave when you say it. As for Xi Chen...he has been spoiling you since he was a child, and he must not be willing to follow you Just breathe, you coax him more, there is no overnight hatred between brothers and sisters."

"Okay, I listen to my mother..." Ruan Feiyue lit his head vigorously, tears in his eyes, but there was no trace of sadness or regret.

Sure enough, as long as she cried, her mother could not bear to blame her.

——

After school.

Xia Beiqing took the exercise book and walked into the teacher's office.

There were no people inside, the place by the window was empty, and only one teacher was sorting things.

Xia Beiqing leaned against the door and asked coldly, "Where is Mr. Shen?"

The teacher turned his head and looked at him: "Mr. Shen... I have already left."

Xia Beiqing narrowed his black eyes

gone?

It's been like this for several days in a row.

Shen Zhiyu is hiding from him?

On the other side, the parking lot.

Shen Zhiyu raised his arm, pressed the key, and walked to the gray Mercedes, ready to open the door.

Suddenly, there were rapid footsteps behind him.

He tilted his head to look, only to see a figure, pressing towards him.

Then there was a bang.

Xia Beiqing put his hands on the car, and jailed Shen Zhiyu in his arms.

Shen Zhiyu was startled, and the coat on his arm fell to the ground. He pressed his back against the door of the car. At this moment, his quiet eyes flashed a little panic: "What are you doing?!"

Xia Beiqing stared at him with heavy eyes, Jun Yan became a little angry, and his voice was cold: "Mr. Shen, are you hiding from me?"

Shen Zhiyu is already 180, but Xia Beiqing is half a head taller than him. He is unavoidably blocked by the boy, so he can only slightly twist the beginning: "I just get off work normally, there is no such thing as hiding from you. Say."

"Okay, then I won't go around!" Xia Beiqing irritably pulled the collar, suddenly pinched Shen Zhiyu's chin, domineeringly straightened his head, and forced him to look at himself: "Mr. Shen, You haven't seen it yet, I'm chasing you."

Shen Zhiyu's pupils shrank, and a warm face was gradually occupied by consternation: "Chasing me?!"

"Otherwise? Why do you think I wasted time asking you about this broken English every day? Is it idle?" Xia Beiqing curled up his lips, swept over Shen Zhiyu's face with aggressive eyes, , Slowly leaned over and lowered his head, leaning to his ear: "Mr. Shen, I am not interested in English, I am interested in you."

Shen Zhiyu pushed him away, his hand holding the door handle was clenched, and his eyes kept blinking: "Don't make such a silly joke."