Chapter-25🥵

Taehyung's pov

Predatory. That was the only way to describe how Jungkook looked at me when I walked into his office. We'd been back at work for a week, and he'd been good about keeping his distance, keeping things professional during the day like I'd asked. But the butterflies in my stomach as I watched his heated eyes follow me told me that was all about to go to shit. Evidently five days was his limit.

Thank God there were other people in the room. Jae was talking as he flipped through blown-up glossies from last week's photo shoot. The woman and crossdressed man in the shots wore sexy, white, lacy lingerie with garters and stockings, yet Jungkook wasn't paying one bit of attention. Lia, who sat to the left of Jae, pointed to one photo and compared it to another while Jungkook tracked my every move. I set a binder his secretary had handed me down on the glass table at the other side of the room and put some distance between us by sitting on the adjoining couch.

Jungkook's eyes were mischievous when he casually got up from his desk, walked to the little refrigerator built into the credenza, and pulled out a few water bottles. He placed one each in front of Jae and Lia as they continued to speak, and then walked over to hand one to me. His eyes blazed as our fingers brushed. He leaned in, clearly not caring if anyone was paying attention.

"Saw this in the hallway outside of your office. Figured you dropped it." He handed me a Chapstick.

The glimmer in his eye told me to take a closer look, so I did. He'd handed me a Dr. Pepper-flavored Chapstick, and his eyes dipped to my mouth. I smiled like a schoolgirl at how sweet he was-finding a workaround for his not liking my lip addiction.

My answer was to wait until he sat back down behind his desk and then open the tube and slowly line my mouth. Very slowly. When I licked my lips with as much obscenity as I could possibly ooze, Jungkook looked like he was a few breaths away from clearing the room.

I squirmed in my seat and attempted to avoid his ferocious gaze. But it was impossible. He was just too irresistible, and when he had that dominating glimmer in his eye, when no one else was looking and he mouthed Go into my bathroom and take off your pant and panties, I was even considering it.

But these were my rules-if anyone had to abide by them, it should be me. I sat farther back on the couch and continued to listen from a distance, rather than pull a chair up to his desk and join the three of them. Because of our schedules, we hadn't been together since our trip-hadn't even so much as touched-and I was feeling as needy as Jungkook looked.

After a while, Jungkook glanced at the clock and asked if we'd like to order in lunch with him.

"Can't. Meeting my wife for lunch so she can show me swatches of something I don't care about," Jae said.

Lia declined, too. "I brought lunch."

Jungkook looked to me. "Hungry? How about I order us the same thing we had in Ilsan for lunch both days?"

Jae and Lia turned in my direction. I smiled at Jungkook and willed my blush to stay at bay as I remembered what he'd eaten for lunch. Me.

"Sure, that sounds good." I replied hesitantly.

As Jae and Jungkook finished talking about mocking up some photo ads, Jungkook walked to his wall of glass and pressed the button for the blinds, concealing his office from the outside hallway. He paused and looked at me. "I like to eat without being watched."

A few minutes later, we broke for lunch. Jungkook shut the door behind Jae and Lia. When he stared at me and locked the door, I felt the sound of the audible clank between my legs. This is not going to be easy.

I tried to busy myself examining the pictures as I stood at his desk. My eyes closed when he came up behind me, close enough that I could feel the heat from his body and his breath on my neck, but not touching.

"You didn't take off your panties like I asked."

"Is that what you mouthed? I couldn't make out the words."

He inched closer. "Liar." Grabbing one of my hips, he pulled me against him. "You want to know what I think?" he whispered. "I think you kept them on because you're leaking and hard, and you're trying to hide it from me."

"I am not."

"Only one way to find out."

Before I could respond, he'd unbuckled my belt and slide down my trousers in one swift motion he pressed his hand against the wet spot of my underwear

My eyes closed. "Jungkook..."

He buried his face in my hair from behind, inhaling deeply and tugged my head back. "You're leaking with precum. How long will you stay mad at me for bending you over this desk and fucking you, Buttercup?"

"We shouldn't."

"Your mouth says no, but your body is screaming yes." Shoving everything on his desk to one end, Jungkook gently guided me down until my chest pressed against the cold wood.

Following, he covered my back with his front, and his erection pressed against my ass. I was fighting a losing battle, but wasn't going down without at least one more feeble attempt. "What if someone comes?"

"That's the point." His teeth found my earlobe and bit down. At the same time, he lifted my hands over my head and wrapped my fingers around the other side of the desk, guiding me to hold on.

I tried again. "I don't think I can be quiet."

"I'll cover your mouth with mine before you come." Cool air replaced his body as he stood and unzipped his pants. One of his hands tore at my panties, and he hiked my shirt up to expose my bare ass. He palmed it in his hand. "This ass. I can't wait to take it."

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as his fingers circled my rim. He turned my head to the side, leaning down for a kiss, and I sighed into his mouth, murmuring his name as he started fingering my ass.

"Jungkook..." I was already on the verge of coming, and there was no way in hell it was going to be quiet.

"Okay." He abruptly stood, and for a second I wanted to kill him-until I heard the loud tear of the foil packet. He wasted no time as he lined up the wide head of his lubed cock and sunk into me.

"Fuuuck," he groaned as he leaned over and again found my mouth. He kissed me long and hard without moving. Now that he was inside of me- that he'd brought me to the brink of orgasm with his fingers but not finished me off-I needed him to move. The feeling of him filling me from behind was incredible, but I needed that friction.

"Jungkook...can you...."

"Spread your legs wider. I need to be deep inside of you."

I didn't question him. I just widened my stance, opening myself up to whatever it was he needed.

"Jungkook-"

"Say it. Tell me you want me here. Right now."

"I do. I want you. Please. Please move."

I whimpered as he reared back and thrust deep. Pulling almost all the way out, he leaned down and angled himself hitting just the spot, reaching new depths inside of my body. My orgasm didn't take long to build My body began to shake as he pumped harder, faster, deeper.

"Come, Taehyung."

His voice was so strained and gruff, it was enough to push me over the edge. Just as I began to cry out his name, he smothered my sound with a kiss. By the time the last quake had wracked through my body, I felt as if he'd swallowed my orgasm whole...swallowed me whole.

Eventually, my pants became breaths, and the rise and fall of Jungkook's chest, plastered to my back, slowed in unison. He kissed my lips gently before going to his en suite bathroom to clean up and bring me a warm washcloth. I breathed out a sigh of contentment, feeling sated and relaxed.

But all that changed when a knock came at the door.

-

-

To be continued.....