013. you get to investigate a tree milf?

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊        ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊        ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱

YOU GET TO INVESTIGATE A TREE MILF?

 ❝YOU GET TO INVESTIGATE A TREE MILF?❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

It had been a few days since the gargoyle had come to life and attacked the Saltzman siblings. It had also been a few days since Liv had began using her magic again, and had the urge to destroy Josie and Penelope.

She decided to begin subtly, by jiggling their plates, cups and cutlery when in the cafeteria, so the food contents would spill out of it.

Josie had decided not to say anything, knowing it had to of been Liv. She remembered how the ravenette had looked at her, eyes filled with love... now Olivia looked at Josie with a grief filled expression. Josie tried to pin the blame on others, but she knew she was the one who had broken Liv's heart.

Penelope on the other hand, was growing more and more frustrated by the day, and was ready to confront the Auclair.

The Park was leaving the cafeteria angrily, in her Stallions jersey, as Josie quickly caught up to her.

"You need to control that psychotic little ex of yours, Jojo." Penelope began, sensing that the Saltzman girl was beside her. "Liv isn't my ex, Penny." Josie quickly said, causing Penelope to stop in her tracks.

The witch turned to Josie, with an unamused expression. "You two kissed multiple times and went on these icky little dates... in my eyes, you two are exes." Penelope huffed, as Josie pouted.

"I guess... but we hadn't been seeing eachother for long at all... I don't know why she is acting out so much." Josie admitted, as Penelope shrugged.