𝑀𝐼𝑆𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄, Lorelei watched her sister cause havoc as she danced ad sang around the city with her friends, Lorelei had never been one for singing and dancing

"Lori darling, come, we have business to attend to." Maleficent said monotonously from the door of her daughter's bedroom, her voice causing Lori to stand up straighter as she turned and smiled at her.

"Coming Mother." Lorelei spoke taking a deep breath before she walked away from the balcony, and towards her Mother who was waiting on her.

The two silently made their way out of the house where they were immediately met with her Mother's henchmen, Grayson, Jonathan, Dustin, Frank, and Samuel, or as her Mother dubbed Knuckleheads.

"Mother," Lorelei said suddenly gaining causing her Mother to look down at her, mainly due to their height difference. "what's the business we're handling today?"

Hearing her daughter's question, Maleficent for a moment didn't say anything but smiled at her daughter before she returned to looking forwards.

"Wait until we meet with the rest of the Villains, then all will be known." She said simply before they turned the corner, seeing Mal raising a lollipop in the air with everyone cheering.

Although the moment that they noticed Maleficent and Lorelei coming, the not-so-important people scattered away leaving only the most powerful and important Villain Kids.

"Hey Mom," Mal said as she turned around towards them, she quickly knew based on the screams it could only be her mother and sister coming. "finally out in the public eye, I see Lorelei."

Hearing her words Lorelei smirked grew larger, if she wasn't going out to rob someone with a minimum of 2 henchmen helping her, Lorelei wasn't usually allowed out of the house due to her soulmate problem.

"Stealing candy again sweetheart," Maleficent said with a teasing and amused tone, her head held high as she looked over her oldest daughter. "I sent you out for jewels and gold."