𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙨 ━━ 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴

▬▬ willful souls, otherside ventures

FRIDAY FUCKING NIGHT FINALLY CAME!

After your missions, you purchased a very infamous 96% spirited consumable alcohol on your way home. You also had snacks, cigarette packs, and most especially, crystal meth.

You were laughing like a deranged person you were, grinding up the pieces of it into fine powder in an attempt to snort it. You could also dissolve it in water and inject it intravenously, but you forgot to get syringes in the lab.

Typically, buying a few packets would cost high . . . But you didn't need to. You were a fucking doctor, you could make your own.

All of those late-night duties in the morgue laboratory? Huh. You smirked. Bold of them to assume you were working, but you were just doing illegal drugs.

"Ah . . . I'll be terminated if the higher-ups found this," you sang in a sadistic manner. Nevertheless, you didn't care.

You stripped your clothes off, leaving yourself with your sports bra and panty shorts. And bringing all of your "happy" pills, you went and laid on your bed.

You didn't know what stuff you'd do first, but you started with the 96% vodka, anyway.

You twisted the lid open, then caught the whiff of it. It already burned in your nostrils, flinching in an instant. This kind of strong booze could never be consumed on an empty stomach, so while you were smoking, you started eating something heavy; you'd done that before, and it was a horrible experience of vomiting.

You sighed. Although this place was lonely, you were actually comforted by it. You had chosen to remain alone for this evening and got intoxicated until you pass out. Before doing so, you checked the ingredients listed on the tag. "Ethanol" as per usual. C2H6O, indicating that it contained two carbons and one oxygen. Or the C2H5OH, providing a little more detail, indicating that there was a hydroxyl group (-OH) at the end of the 2-carbon chain.

You actually didn't give the slightest shit about it, but your toxicologist side was interrupting you. Drinking was just a way to attempt to solve an issue by escaping it internally, knowing at some point, no matter agonizing, you had to confront what it was that went wrong. And why.