chapter 8: RAJ

Y/n came outside and started thinking about him...
Then her thoughts broke by a call.
Y/n : hello
She said in tensed voice.
Harsh: what happened bub ur voice is sounding tensed are u ok

Y/n: he came back..

Harsh: who ?

Y/n : RAJ

Harsh was shocked..
Harsh: no u must be thinking someone as raj bub..

Y/n : i said nah he came back..harsh what will happen now..what am I gonna do..
She explain him everything.

Harsh: nothing will happen bub .. don't worry ur strong ..and  he is not gonna eat u.... I will talk to rahul.. u don't have to take tension..bub my phone  battery is gonna be dead very soon I'm gonna call later.. don't take tension..i love u

Y/n : ok
She composed herself and came out of the room by putting a fake smile..but Taehyung knew something is bothering her...
The concert was finished  whereas raj was trying to talk with y/n but she refuses to.
Raj: y/n listen to me once.

Y/n : Mr Singh i don't want to talk with u..

Raj: mr Singh seriously y/n ! Why u behaving so strange.

Y/n : see i don't know what are u talking about..just leave .

Raj: but..

Y/n : i said leave don't u dare to mistaken me old y/n .. don't try to dominate me it ..if u listen all this it make ur life much more easier.
After that she left from there Taehyung was seeing all this from far away..he couldn't  listen their conversation but he knew that they arguing something...

When the members reached there Taehyung try to talk with y/n about raj but she avoids that question by saying it just about some work they are discussing..
These all happening in the concert more concerts in India they gave travelled many more cities in india .. only one and half month left  for their returning to korea.. Taehyung wants to tell his feeling to her but he is scared where  as y/n  feels same about him..

There having concert in kolkata - the city of joy

( I also live in kolkata 😅 )

Their last performance in kolkata..

I wore this something traditional

I wore this something traditional..i entered to the makeup room..the members mouth were hanged ..
Jimin: is it u ? Or an angel fallen from heaven.

Y/n : are u talking about urself jimin.
I smirked to him which make him flustered..oh my god the park jimin is shy ..i shouldn't woke  from this dream.

Jungkook : yes y/n u look gorgeous everday but today is something different..

Y/n : thanks guys..

Rm: but what have u wear..

Y/n : oh its an Indian traditional dress saree..

Jin: sorry...
I laughed by his pronounciation
Y/n : it's not sorry its saree..

Jin :ok i got that..

Y/n ok guys are u ready ..

All members: yes

Then they started to left.. but y/n  stop taehyung by saying..
Y/n : u haven't said anything  I'm not looking nice..
Y/n asked with confused face...
But then taehyung  grab my waist and i was shocked . And started removing hair from by face.
Taehyung : ok my baby is upset that i didn't gave u a compliment..
Y/n nodded..y/n was used to calling her baby infact she like it.
Taehyung : but i thought I will give u special  compliment that why I was waiting for all the members to go outside..
Y/n was confused.
Y/n : special compliment what do u mean by that tae..
Before she speak more taehyung lean closer to her and without wasting any time he put his lips on her..y/n was shocked she don't know what to do .. taehyung found no response from her so he bite her lower lip which made her hiss in pain and he takes the chance and put his tongue inside her mouth..and now y/n was melted in his presence she  grab his hair and make him more close without  having space for air to pass between them..they were their kiss their  first lip kiss they fighting for the dominance of tongue but at last he won it which make her whine and made him chuckled..this kiss is something more than love ..it seemed they were waiting for this special moment only they were hungry for each other lips, touch, love..

Soon they break their kiss because of lack oxygen ( oxygen be like : hey guys just give me some importance 😂)..
They were starring to each other ..y/n cheeks were red ..and before going taehyung came  closer to her ears and said in deep voice.
Taehyung :  i hope u like my way of complimenting ..and I'm sure this is much better than the members..
And he left from there..she was blushing mess right now..
Y/n :  oh my god stop blushing y/n ... Just calm down....how can i calm down i have my first lip kiss..
She started smiling like a fool .the concert had started and y/n was busy in backstage for some work.suddenly someone knocked in her door ..
y/n: ya come in!.

Y/n : YOU .......

( What will happen in the next episode ... To whom y/n has seen.. will taehyung able to confess his feeling..stay tuned for this )