Chapter 762: Luo Chen is Here

The firefox’s eyes brightened and immediately hopped off the windowpane. It caught up to Qiao Qing while it wagged its tail.

By the time the duo arrived at the dining room, the men were already waiting.

Mu Jinghang glanced at the fox and shook his head, “Look at that lump of fat! Your belly is touching the ground. If you eat anymore, you won’t be able to walk.”

The fox, “…”

It wanted to kill that son of b!tch!

“Ack, ack, ack!”

Master, he’s mocking me!

The firefox tugged on Qiao Qing’s pants and cried.

Qiao Qing narrowed her eyes and glared at Mu Jinghang, who rubbed his nose in shame.

Ever since this fox helped cure Leng Yan, its status in Qingqing’s heart moved straight up.

The firefox tried to climb back upstairs but Qiao Qing grabbed it by its tail, “I told you I’ll help you portion control. Come and eat.”

The fox finally gave up its pride and followed.

Just as they were about to start, Zhou Xin entered the room, “Ms. Qiao, a young man is outside asking to see you.”

Before Qiao Qing could respond, Jun Yexuan’s eyes had already narrowed. His tone was not the slightest friendly, “Which young man?!”

Zhou Xin shuddered. This guy sure got jealous easily.

Quickly, Zhou Xin answered, “He said his name is Luo Chen. This young man came with a suitcase. Is he not someone who Ms. Qiao knows of?”

“Luo Chen?!”

“The husky?!”

Everyone at the seat was a little stunned. Jun Yexuan eyed Qi Yusen with a grin, “We do know him. Let him in.”

“Oh.” Zhou Xin wasn’t sure why Jun Yexuan was no longer jealous. At once, he dialed the number of the security guard and asked him to let the boy in.

Before long, a young man in a pair of ripped blue jeans and a turtleneck sweater entered. One of his hands was in his pocket while his other hand held onto the strap of his backpack that was slung over his shoulder.

The moment Luo Chen entered, he said to Qiao Qing, “Qingqing, can you please allow me to stay with you? I promise you I won’t cause any trouble!”

Mu Jinghang laughed so hard he became horizontal, “You already came! How could she decline you now?”

Embarrassed, Luo Chen scratched his head before he carefully asked Qiao Qing, “Can I?”

Qiao Qing eyed Leng Yan. She was a guest after all. Even if she wanted him to stay, the man of the house had to agree.

Leng Yan quickly smiled, “Since he’s Qingqing’s friend, then Qingqing should make the decision. We have plenty of spare rooms in this castle and we have enough food to feed him.”

Qiao Qing nodded, then said to Luo Chen, “You can. But, aren’t you cold wearing so little?”

Luo Chen was ecstatic to hear that Qiao Qing agreed to let him stay. His tone became a lot lighter, “I am cold! I almost froze to death after getting off the plane! But I left my home in a hurry and didn’t bring any thick clothes. I never knew how cold country L actually was! It’s much better inside here though.”

Leng Yan grinned, “Uncle Zhou, clean out a room for this young man. Also, fetch him some warm clothes.”

Zhou Xin nodded, “Yes, sir.”

Luo Chen said to Leng Yan, “Thank you.”

He then took out a card from his bag and handed it to Zhou Xin, “I’m not familiar with this place so I won’t decline your kindness by buying me clothes. However, I must pay for them myself.”