Chapter-65

(Riya opens the main door, but the person standing at the door leaves her shocked

(Riya opens the main door, but the person standing at the door leaves her shocked.)

Riya- You seriously did this?

Person- Of course. My wife wanted a big teddy bear, so I had to bring it.

(Manik then enters inside, and she quickly locks the main door and comes to him, who has brought a giant teddy bear for her. He then keeps the teddy on the couch in the hall and smiles, looking at her, who is all excited and happy.)

Riya- And then you don't let me call you cute. You are such a cutie pie, Manik.

Manik (picking up the teddy)- The store manager said it can be returned within a day, so...

Riya- Okay, I won't call you by those names. But keep that back. You are not giving it back.

(She then takes the teddy from him and keeps it back on the couch, and he smiles brightly, looking at her cute antics. He goes to her and crosses his arms on his chest with a smile as he looks at her open the teddy bear excitedly, just like a kid. She then caresses the teddy softly and smiles, looking back at him. She comes to him and hugs him tightly, to which he hugs her back and rests his chin on her head. But after a few moments, he gets worried when he feels his shirt getting wet, concluding that she is crying in the hug. He looks down at her and sees that she has hidden her face in the blazer and is sniffing.)

Manik- Hey, hey. What happened, sweetheart? Why these tears?

(He tries breaking the hug, but she hugs him more tightly, and he sighs.)

Manik (caressing her hair gently)- Did something happen? Did someone hurt you?

(She moves her head in a no, and he hugs her more.)

Manik- Then why these tears, hmm?

Riya (slowly)- I am not sad. These are happy tears.

Manik- Oh really? Are you crying because you are happy?

Riya- I am crying because I am delighted.